Jelqing vs. Pumping

Gorgeous: Ok, I'm sure this has been spoken of before so please excuse my absence...

I've got a cock pump and I've been pretty happy with the results that come with regular use.

I use it about 5-6 days a week for a max of 30 minutes a day. Mainly what I've noticed the most is that I hang a little lower and thicker when soft. I of course enjoy this. Nothing like having a little extra meat next to the potatos. :)

I've expirimented in jelqing and I have to say it's not a very pleasurable experience. It's not that it hurts, but I'd just rather be pumping. Also, I've noticed the same occurrences of side effects using both methods. I get the little tiny red dots (blood vessels) around my dick with both pumping and jelqing. Now I know the whole purpose of these techniques is to expand the capacity of blood the penis can hold and the blood vessels are a sign of this happening. So...

Which works best? Who's tried both? What do you enjoy more?

Any help is much appreciated.

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've done both and what I prefer to do is pump for about 10-15 minutes then jelq for about 50 strokes then repeat. There is a serious lack of privacy so I get to do this maybe twice a week. The results are very good :) alot longer and thicker when limp. Those small red dots...thats my warning sign to stop for a couple days till their gone. Any father and you could get water blisters...ouch!!

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
Pumping is a compliment to regular PE techniques. Cut your 30 minutes to two 15 minute sessions at around 5 to 8 Hg's and make sure you jelq for about 10 minutes in between pumping. The red dots go away and eventually you will have a hard time getting them once your unit is conditioned but it's not a big deal.

One word of caution when pumping is don't over do it, even seasoned pumpers get severe discolouration so make sure you warm up and warm down after your sessions with a hot wash cloth for about 5 to 10 minutes to get the blood circulating.

Try to get a 3 days on 1 off or close to that for a routine. You are not just expanding cells but you are breaking them down and they need to repair to get gains just like bodybuilding. Good luck with your enlargement.

Gorgeous:
Originally posted by AlbertaBeef@Feb 22 2005, 04:24 PM
Pumping is a compliment to regular PE techniques. Cut your 30 minutes to two 15 minute sessions at around 5 to 8 Hg's and make sure you jelq for about 10 minutes in between pumping. The red dots go away and eventually you will have a hard time getting them once your unit is conditioned but it's not a big deal.

One word of caution when pumping is don't over do it, even seasoned pumpers get severe discolouration so make sure you warm up and warm down after your sessions with a hot wash cloth for about 5 to 10 minutes to get the blood circulating.

Try to get a 3 days on 1 off or close to that for a routine. You are not just expanding cells but you are breaking them down and they need to repair to get gains just like bodybuilding. Good luck with your enlargement.
[post=285525]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks a lot to both of you! I'll definitely heed this advice and take my precautions. I do need to warm up a little better. I usually do this in the morning before work so I'm a bit limited for time. I always take a really hot shower afterward which I think can sometimes take the place of a hot wrap, but I think, now hearing this I'll make sure to be more careful.

The red dots seem to only last about 18 hours or so. At least I can hardly see them the next morning if at all. My routine has been 5 days on, 2 days off since the weekend for me is filled with my girlfriend and thus, her filled with me. :lol:

Well thanks again!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gorgeous:

The 'little tiny red dots' you mention give me concern. They are broken capillaries which are close to the surface of the skin. Their being visable indicates that you are pumping and jelqing too hard. Lighten up, dude. Don't get carried away with your desire for fast results. Incresing the size of that prize piece of meat just takes time and determination, but so worth it!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Gorgeous@Feb 21 2005, 07:33 PM
Which works best? Who's tried both? What do you enjoy more?

Any help is much appreciated.
[post=285152]Quoted post[/post]​

Both of them temporarily make your flaccid size bigger. If you do it often enough, then "temporarily" becomes "all the time." If you stop, it will go back to normal. You aren't really making your dick bigger. Nothing does that. But if you do it because it's fun, then by all means keep doing it.

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
On the contrary, many have experienced cemented gains (or permanent) such as myself. Believe it or not I started this PE game when I was 8 yrs old although ignorant and not consistant until just in the last year now in my late 30's. Gains can be permanent for the simple fact that you are breaking down cells and the body is repairing them larger much like bodybuilding. I agree a regular low intensity maintenance program has to be in place but certainly not to the degree of that to get the gains.

Burst capillaries are par for the course and you can go to any PE forum and they are a sign that you are getting an intense workout. Total disolouration however is another thing and dangerous. I fear pumping is notorious for discolouration and I believe because unlike jelqing, uli's, horse 440's, compression holds and the such which force the blood from the inside out pumping has to suck through your layer of skin and the tunica to the actual CC & CS.