jelqing vs. stretching

Originally posted by youngn'@Jul 31 2005, 01:35 AM
Hello, anybody want to help me?
[post=333541]Quoted post[/post]​

hello

jelqinq is good excirsize for lenght and girth , specially well veins
but works so slow I think , its not easy to making 10 "
how long have u been use excirsizes and what is your progress?

hmm nice progress, so u reach to good goal,
reaching to 10 " is not easy but I think not impossible.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think jelq, streching, and other exercise go hand in hand...length is obviosly a good goal to stive for but you should also consider the other things of penis enhancement such as the girth also your staying power there are different of exercises that focus on the specifics of each of these. I have included this link in other posts but here it is again Free Penis Exercises

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man: Visit www.thundersplace.org. Don't rule out clamping, pumping, power jelqing, and a host of other methods men on that website have found to increase length and girth. Thunders is free and the men there are very helpful. Get Going.
There are video tutorials and the waterfront is covered free on all aspects of making the pecker bigger.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I used only a very rudimentary stretch, but did it religiously 20 minutes or more every day. over 4.5 years and gained on average about half inch every six months. No jelqs and none of the very sophisticated stretches I have switched to having discovered some excellent exercises on penis enlargement sites. I gained virtually nothing in girth, maybe half inch, BUT I did not lose any either so it was not a matter of redistributing the dick meat to a longer, much thinner dick but genuine lengthening alone and increase in mass with about same girth at both lengths. If I were to start over I would have thrown in some jelqs at a least a few times a week so perhaps I could have been 6 or 6.5 now in girth. I think that the jelqs aren't powerful enough extenders to overcome tendency of those tough dick ligaments to resist significant lengthening except under rather severe pressure to do so. Good luck and hope you get what you wish for, but like all good things in life, it will lots of time, lots of it.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Am I correct in saying that everyone here believes that jelqing truelly does make a difference?

I have seen some penises which have been through suction (vacuum pump or whatever) and they look extremely puffy and non-real.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by robertomuro@Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM
Am I correct in saying that everyone here believes that jelqing truelly does make a difference?

I have seen some penises which have been through suction (vacuum pump or whatever) and they look extremely puffy and non-real.
[post=336860]Quoted post[/post]​

Robertomuro: You are correct man. Those freaks at tigerpumping would scare any man away from pumping. YUCK YUCK YUCK. However at thundersplace, there is a pumping forum where "NORMAL" guys report great gains from pumping at low levels and not turning their dicks into an anomaly of nature and a freak show. I have no stock in this company but Charles who owns L A Pump Distributors (on the web) can fill you in on what size pump to order to meet your goals. He told me he added 2 inches to his erect lenght and over an inch and a half on girth. Ask him about it. But really all you need to know is on thundersplace.org. Forget the freak show man. Those guys do a great disservice to pumping for natural enlargement. The best kept secret about pumping is that it drastically increases erectile health of the penis and at my age, has greatly helped nighttime and morning wood which research is showing is the health of our dicks. Good luck man.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by brickbat+Aug 20 2005, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brickbat &#064; Aug 20 2005, 09:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robertomuro@Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM

Robertomuro: You are correct man. Those freaks at tigerpumping would scare any man away from pumping. YUCK YUCK YUCK. However at thundersplace, there is a pumping forum where "NORMAL" guys report great gains from pumping at low levels and not turning their dicks into an anomaly of nature and a freak show. I have no stock in this company but Charles who owns L A Pump Distributors (on the web) can fill you in on what size pump to order to meet your goals. He told me he added 2 inches to his erect lenght and over an inch and a half on girth. Ask him about it. But really all you need to know is on thundersplace.org. Forget the freak show man. Those guys do a great disservice to pumping for natural enlargement. The best kept secret about pumping is that it drastically increases erectile health of the penis and at my age, has greatly helped nighttime and morning wood which research is showing is the health of our dicks. Good luck man.
[post=336905]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Thanks for the info, will check it out..

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by brickbat+Aug 21 2005, 05:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brickbat &#064; Aug 21 2005, 05:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-robertomuro@Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM

[/b][/quote]

Ive been jelqing for about a 3 weeks now, haven&#39;t noticed anything. I only jelq cause I heard stretching was dangerous. What is a realistic time to start seeing
results?

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Shamrock+Aug 23 2005, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrock &#064; Aug 23 2005, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brickbat@Aug 21 2005, 05:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-robertomuro
@Aug 20 2005, 07:52 AM

Ive been jelqing for about a 3 weeks now, haven&#39;t noticed anything. I only jelq cause I heard stretching was dangerous. What is a realistic time to start seeing
results?
[post=337465]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

A realistic results will depend on a realistic routine that you perform continuously, just as you would do in weight training. Some guys I know have &#39;claimed&#39; to gain an inch in 3 mos, other claimed that same gain over a year. As long as no pain is invovled, stretching is very necesssary for length gains, to loosen/stretch the susensory ligament that suspends or holds your penis up, and in, which will allow for a more longer, fuller flaccid hang. I stretch for at least 15 min. daily, if not a half hour. The same for jelqing, what you put into it, is what you will get out of it.

To start &#39;seeing&#39; results, depends upon you, your body, your workout routine. To start seeing results in 3 weeks, when a 1/4 gain in length may come at one or two month intervals in girth and length, may be a bit hard to spot just quite yet. Come back in 3 months, and measure right after a good workout, and let&#39;s see what your gains are. :toast:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know if this can be done too much and if so what damage can be done by going to far with this?

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Workoutguy10+Aug 25 2005, 01:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Workoutguy10 &#064; Aug 25 2005, 01:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Shamrock@Aug 23 2005, 03:52 PM

results?

A realistic results will depend on a realistic routine that you perform continuously, just as you would do in weight training. Some guys I know have &#39;claimed&#39; to gain an inch in 3 mos, other claimed that same gain over a year. As long as no pain is invovled, stretching is very necesssary for length gains, to loosen/stretch the susensory ligament that suspends or holds your penis up, and in, which will allow for a more longer, fuller flaccid hang. I stretch for at least 15 min. daily, if not a half hour. The same for jelqing, what you put into it, is what you will get out of it.

To start &#39;seeing&#39; results, depends upon you, your body, your workout routine. To start seeing results in 3 weeks, when a 1/4 gain in length may come at one or two month intervals in girth and length, may be a bit hard to spot just quite yet. Come back in 3 months, and measure right after a good workout, and let&#39;s see what your gains are. :toast:
[post=337760]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Im only after about 1 maybe 1.5 inches in length. Im already 6" girth so im only after 0.5-1.0 in girth. I have heard guys can they got length from jelqing.
Also does stretching make your dick thinner while it lengthens it? I really don&#39;t want that to happen. Lastly, can anyone recommend a good stretching program thats safe?

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Shamrock+Aug 25 2005, 11:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrock &#064; Aug 25 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Workoutguy10@Aug 25 2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Shamrock@Aug 23 2005, 03:52 PM

results?

[post=337760]Quoted post[/post]​
Im only after about 1 maybe 1.5 inches in length. Im already 6" girth so im only after 0.5-1.0 in girth. I have heard guys can they got length from jelqing.
Also does stretching make your dick thinner while it lengthens it? I really don&#39;t want that to happen. Lastly, can anyone recommend a good stretching program thats safe?
[post=338087]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Shamrock: You just need to immerse yourself in www.thundersplace.org. There you will learn about hanging, pumping, clamping, jelqing, and a host of other methods to add girth and length. This stuff works. It just takes patience, persistance and consistent effort. Good luck

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone here had surgery to cut the ligament and make it bigger? Or know anyone who has done this?

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Dorset@Aug 26 2005, 02:28 PM
Has anyone here had surgery to cut the ligament and make it bigger? Or know anyone who has done this?
[post=338167]Quoted post[/post]​

I for one would be careful considering this surgery. Especially when repeat surgeries can/may be necessary, scarring potential, and the lig growing back, infection, plus you will still have to wear stretching devices, and do stretching just like you would be doing naturally to stretch the ligs......

Your choice............ :)

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dorset@Aug 25 2005, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know if this can be done too much and if so what damage can be done by going to far with this?
[post=337867]Quoted post[/post]​

Certainly if done to extremes it could do damage, but remember these ligaments that must be lengthened before the dick can gain any length are very tough. They are lengthened by being challenged with some effort to stretch either through tugging on the dick or less effectively with jelqs. The object is to pull strongly enough to create very small microtears in the ligaments which then heal with new tissue to fill in the gaps. But once you start this routine, you must continue regularly because if you let the microtears heal completely then the ligaments will become much tougher than before and you will have shot yourself in the foot. So you stretch, create these microtears, let them partially heal and then create some new tears and so forth. There are dozens of stretching exercises at the thunders site and also as mattersofsize.com.

Someone posed the obvious question that I answered back at response No. 11 or so about stretching giving a skinnier dick -- nope, does not happen. Probably you will gain little if any in girth with stretching alone, but you will not lose or at least I did not in a five year stretch-only routine so think no one will.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
:freak:

Stretching adds length.

And length is more difficult to obtain than girth enhancement. Which is why I focused on stretching.

I do both. Any kind of genatil (sp) massage will help your endowment, guys.

it takes time and work. "Rome wasn&#39;t built in a day"

Bif