Jelqing works!

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm here to testify that jelqing works if your patient and persistant. I went from just over 6" to just under 9"!! But it took over 2 years - it may seem a long time, but well worth it or else I still would be average - and I do have photos to prove it (just go to my profile).

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see any pictures of your starting size, so that's hardly "proof." I, for one, will take your word for it, though.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Name the exact size... I'm interested in both girth and lenght...
I'm kinda getting satisfied with girth and would rather get longer.... so I'm curiosu if jelqing is still good for me

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to say that I don't have pics of what I was like before - wasn't as proud of myself then :) plus I didn't have a digital camera then either. Right now I'm around 8.5" long by 5.5" girth. A while back I didn't see any further growth so I stopped. It has been several months now. But, as of yesterday I'm starting up again hoping to reach my goal of 9" X 6". Thinking maybe the time off will help to show results.
What I do is (I do it after I shower or bath so it is nice and warm and soft):

1- Pull my penis down and then contining to pull I go around clockwise, trying to pull the whole way, then pull counterclockwise. (to start out with I'm doing this for 1 minute)
2- Then jelq, starting at the base making the "ok" sign with my finger I pull towards the head alternating my hands (using lubercant). (to start I'm doing it 50 times)
3- Then using the same "ok" sign I squeeze my penis as far down on the base as I can, as hard as I can. Alternating hands as they get tired. (to start I'm doing this for a minute) This will probably cause red dots on the head, but they go away in a day or so. Great for the forearms too!!
4- Then as a type of "cool down" I spin my penis around (to sort of relax it)

I increase the time and the count as time go on.

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I followed pretty much the same routine all along - If its not broke don't fix it :smile: - just that since I increased the time and count, before i stopped I had increased the time to two minutes for each thing and increased the count to (at the end) 200.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't been that aware of jelqing but recently my memory served me well, when I was a teenager around 18 y/o I bought a book 'the multiorgasmic man', it had exercises in it. I remember I used to be around 17 cm then and there were exercises in it similar to yours (which I did back then), I am currently 19 cm and pretty think. Coming to think of it I think that may have done the trick although back then I wasn't very aware of it... I think I will start again as well!

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you were doing the math huh? Probably some where around there. Never heard of jelqing until I was snooping around the internet so, yeah around 41 or 42 yrs old.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
coloradohung, couple questions about your wet jelq technique -- how firm is your grip? How slow do you perform the exercise (seconds from base to head)?

kcee

Experimental Member
Media
So you were doing the math huh? Probably some where around there. Never heard of jelqing until I was snooping around the internet so, yeah around 41 or 42 yrs old.

Congratulations! I need to give it try. I have messed around a little with PE, but never believed it would work for me. I would so love to add even 1" to my length. I've got the girth (7.5") but only about 7" length. I'd LOVE to be at least 8" long.
It's always been one of those deals that "it will work for someone else, but not me" mentality.
Great job again.

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I definity use wet jelq because it helps prevent the problem of it "ballooning" near the base of the head which can happen (it gets puffy so to speak). I have a analog clock in the bathroom where I do it so I can see the second hand. I try to make sure that each stroke is at least 2 to 3 seconds long.

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1- Pull my penis down and then contining to pull I go around clockwise, trying to pull the whole way, then pull counterclockwise. (to start out with I'm doing this for 1 minute

can you explain this again please? I don't think I understand. What do you mean by going clockwise as you pull?

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What I mean by, "Pull my penis down and then contining to pull I go around clockwise, trying to pull the whole way, then pull counterclockwise." Is that you pull your penis down then keeping it taut go in a circular motion until you return to the down position, then go the other way in a circluar motion. Does that explain it better - or just confuse you more?

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What I mean by, "Pull my penis down and then contining to pull I go around clockwise, trying to pull the whole way, then pull counterclockwise." Is that you pull your penis down then keeping it taut go in a circular motion until you return to the down position, then go the other way in a circluar motion. Does that explain it better - or just confuse you more?

No now I understand. Thanks.

coloradohung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do it every other day. The growth actually takes place between exercises.

Actually I noticed the opposite. That I had firmer erections! But after the exercises my penis does feel soft and "spongy".