Jelqing

Honky Dong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone try this?

I started jelqing a cuppla months ago and have already noticed an increase in length (0.5inch) and girth (0.25inch).

I started jelqing because I always thought my cock was small (although turns out to be an average size).

If I can manage to get it to around 7 inch in length and 5.5 inch in girth, then I'll be a very happy Honky Dong indeed.

Jelqing has made a difference to my flaccid penis. It now always sits comfortably at 4 inches and no longer looks like larvae.

:smile:

pnsenvy75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually joined a couple of months ago being a skeptic about PE. After reading through the forum with the plethora of info given by the kind folks at LPSG I decided to give it a shot. I started a month of consistent jelqing with adequate rest, following the basic programs given here with great care and noticed an .25in increase in length and girth. The big importance that I noticed was that my erections were much firmer and my staying power increased. A side note which is important is I watch what I eat and have a healthy lifestyle which may help... My wife never had issues with my size before but isn't complaining now either and that's all I really care about. I'll try to get a formal progress chart documented for all to see to help validate PE and its benefits.:)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Concerning PE gains, most men first notice an increase in hardness and vascularity. Then come flaccid gains; and after that comes measureable erect gains.