Jelqing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Honky Dong, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Honky Dong

Honky Dong New Member

Anyone try this?

I started jelqing a cuppla months ago and have already noticed an increase in length (0.5inch) and girth (0.25inch).

I started jelqing because I always thought my cock was small (although turns out to be an average size).

If I can manage to get it to around 7 inch in length and 5.5 inch in girth, then I'll be a very happy Honky Dong indeed.

Jelqing has made a difference to my flaccid penis. It now always sits comfortably at 4 inches and no longer looks like larvae.

:smile:

2. michorizo86

michorizo86 New Member

Albums:
    The only thing I would warn against is over doing it, u can cause some serious erectile dysfunction...FYI

3. pnsenvy75

pnsenvy75 New Member

I actually joined a couple of months ago being a skeptic about PE. After reading through the forum with the plethora of info given by the kind folks at LPSG I decided to give it a shot. I started a month of consistent jelqing with adequate rest, following the basic programs given here with great care and noticed an .25in increase in length and girth. The big importance that I noticed was that my erections were much firmer and my staying power increased. A side note which is important is I watch what I eat and have a healthy lifestyle which may help... My wife never had issues with my size before but isn't complaining now either and that's all I really care about. I'll try to get a formal progress chart documented for all to see to help validate PE and its benefits.:)

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Concerning PE gains, most men first notice an increase in hardness and vascularity. Then come flaccid gains; and after that comes measureable erect gains.

5. bouzib

bouzib New Member

I have noticed gains in girth mainly

Draft saved Draft deleted