Jelqing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by anon945, Jan 22, 2009.

1. anon945

anon945 New Member

I have one question about jelqing. I've been doing it in my routine and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. From what I understand is that jelqing makes microscopic tears in the corpora cavernosa and when those heal the penis is longer/thicker. From reading posts on this forum it appears that most of you while jelqing have a noticable size increase. When I jelq I don't get any bigger than normal. Is that still good enough to get noticable results, or do I need to find some other routine?

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

It takes a while. Just like working out.

You need a good routine that starts out slow then get heavier.
    Consistency is the key. More is not always better.
    -Take a week off after a cycle and start again, slowly and build up again.
    You need rest in between workouts.
    Proper nutrition.

And what are your goals? You should probably add steatching to the routine.
    Are you doing the warm ups?

And even with all that, keep in mind, that the growing happens when you are resting. When the cells are reforming after you have broken them up. If you excersise during this recovery period, you will not see good results and potentially hurt yourself.

And lastly, it takes time. Think of PE in terms of months.

You may see the increase the next time you get an erection the day after. Not always during. It is not like pumping where you see how big you can make your penis with a vaccume pressure.

Funny, eveything I have said applys to working out and jelqing.

#2 Wish-4-8, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  3. anon945

anon945 New Member

Actually my routine seems to be working just fine and I have good nutrition. I realize that the penis actually grows after the exercises. I just had the one question about jelqing. Should I see swelling during jelqing that goes away shortly after to get the best results? Or is my jelqing good enough already without temporary swelling?

4. Big Al

Gold Member

A small amount post-jelq swelling is ok but it should dissipate within an hour or so.

As far as the cellular tears in the corpora accounting for size go, the jury's still out on that. Any significant tearing within these tissues would cause a bleed out. In my opinion, size increases are caused by stretching the tunica [which allows the corpora to expand] and the basal ligaments. It just makes better sense from an anatomical perspective.

One day someone will do a biopsy on pre- and post-PE tissues to find out what's really going on at the cellular level.

Draft saved Draft deleted