jelqing

mjd50: I am just wondering if anyone has had any success with jelqing or if im just wasting my time trying it.

Also, is it does work, then how much length and width did you personally add?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
mjd50:

Yes, jelqing works for a lot of men if they "stay with it" and do it correctly. But the results do vary.

There are numerous other threads here in the lpsg that cover the subject and I won't go into great detail here.

Jelqing seems to improve girth more than it does length.

My experience covers almost three years.
It's important to note that I did not stay with jelqing exclusively but instead "combined" jelqing with other natural PE approaches (i.e. stretching, other manipulation exercises, etc.) along with supplementing my diet with crucial nutritional elements vital to men's sexual health (which promote good circulation in the genitals--the key I think to success overall)

My gains amounted to length improvement of 2.25" with girth an additional 3/4". Obviously, I wanted to focus my improvement on length for the most part. I will tell you---it IS grueling work if you're up to it and want the results badly enough. Determination and postitive thinking are mandatory prerequisites. Plateaus occur and it's easy to get discouraged. Many men simply give up because results don't happen overnight; within days, or even within several weeks as often touted on the web. Instead, the improvement comes gradually; finally becomes "sustained" to where you see (and "sense") the improvements. Those early gains can be very rewarding emotionally for that hard effort, too!

One excellent site for more in-depth info on jelqing is:
www.thundersplace.com

Another (which lists good summations of basic jelqing) is: www.ferrarispad.com

best wishes. ;)

mjd50: thanks a lot man. i can only hope to gain what you have gained, but if that happens i will be very happy

REDZULU2003: Hi all great place here;

This is to benderton,

I have been peing for nearly 2 years but only consistant like over 7 months or so.

I have a good routine and I am very experinced, infact I am a moderater on 3 sites with PE plus have my own site.
I modertate at thunder but PridePenis.co.uk is the best.

Anyways about the length.

Iam now 7.4/7.3" long erect and 7" in girth; I gained like 2" in girth and an inch in length; but that lenght takes sooooo long man.

Is this normal?

When you did your routine and you saw gains, how long did it take to really start seein length gains? amd also about that plateu, how long did it take you to break it.

Thanks very much indeed, I hope one day to get as big as you guys; You are a INSPIRATION to all PE'ers.

I would really appreciate it if some of you could pop in to pridepenis.co.uk and offer your testimonials and advise about what you have found in NPE.

Thanks very much for your help

cee ya soon

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys! Just breezing by when I saw this and thought I'd look this over. Incidently, benderten, did you know that www.ferrarispad.com is nonexistent? There are variations off the name, but not the one itself.

But, I guess that's irrelevant now. Oh, by the way, thanks for the tip on nutrition and vitamin s for jelqing. ;)