Jelqing

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Shamrock, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Albums:
    I have heard that while jelqing makes you longer, it makes you thinner at the same time, kinda like stretching one of those thick rubber bands.

Anybody know anything about that claim?

2. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Jelqing is mainly for girth though many who use only jelqs also get some length gain -- there are so variations -- I use six of them to help me get to higher thickness than present 5.5. Stretching routines are primarily for lengthening -- I used them for now 5 years and got over 4 inches but not without long tough routines every single day. There are many sites that will help you decide which is for you, check out my thread in the link exchange forum for one of them. Whatever you choose be prepared for several years before you get so much change that you and partner notice the big difference (you will not notice I swear to you 0.2mm change a day, day after day -- unless you decide not to look at your dick for a couple of years you will have to make lots of measurements to prove to yourself that you are getting somewhere.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I second all you have posted, motlissof. I've never heard the idea that jelqing will make the penis thiner. The increased thickness is much more apparent in mine than the slight addition of length. I've been stretching and jelqing for 17 months and both flaccid and erected thicknesses are evident by both sight and feel. Its weight change is noticeable, too, Shamrock, which just adds to it making its presence known 24/7.

Draft saved Draft deleted