JelqMaster Help

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by boxersboy75, Aug 6, 2006.

1. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

So my JelqMaster arrived in the mail yesterday. It seems to be constructed ok. The foam isnt cut straight and the rollers don't roll 100% free, but I think I can get around it. My question is, whats the best way to use it? The thing didnt come with any instructions and I dont seem to see any on their website. Are you suppose to use it while soft, semi, hard? Whats a good lube, or are you suppose to use any at all? How many times for how long? How much pressure? Stuff like that.

-B

2. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

Im usually not one to do this, but.... bump!
    -B

3. dongalong

Gold Member

Trim your pubes! It can be painful if they get caught at the edge of the rollers.

Do a warm up for 5 minutes with a wash cloth dipped in hot water, squeeze out the water and wrap it around your penis and before it cools down, get another one and dip it in hot water so that you can keep swapping them to keep things hot.

They recommend doing some manual stretches before your work out to loosen things up a little.

I used massage oil as lubricant on a semi erect penis but other lubricants also work well, don't use too much though.

Practice opening and closing the device, when you have a good hand position and technique, open it up and press it to the pubic bone with the rollers above and below the penis. Close the rollers together with reasonable pressure (no pain!) and pull slowly down to the glans (this should take a few seconds). To achieve a penis stretch (for length growth), when the rollers reach just behind the glans, tighten the roller pressure and pull firmly outwards, holding for a few seconds.
    Release the pressure and without letting the penis escape from between the rollers push up to the pubic bone and repeat the same operation. Newbies should start from 150 jelqs and gradually build up the amount of jelqs over several weeks.

If you get an erection, wait for it to subside before jelqing again.

The rollers probably won't actually roll down the penis but rather they will slide along it, this is normal.

To avoid any accidents and nips, pay careful attention to what you are doing at all times.

4. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

So you dont roll over/past the head?
    -B

5. dongalong

Gold Member

No, it becomes too complicated to start the next stroke if you do that.

Click on the advert for the jelq device at the top of the page (when it appears) they have movie clips to download showing the correct method.

6. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

I think I have it figured out. I do it in the shower and use the hot water and soap as a lube. I also try to keep from getting fully hard. My left hand is used to, well, hold my nuts back so the extra skin doesnt get caught while using the device. The right hand is used to hold the device, and push it against my body and then slowly rolled out. It does seem best to not roll over/past the head; a little more comfortable too. I'm starting with 100+ strokes a day. We shall see what happens.

-B

Draft saved Draft deleted