Jelqs and penis shortening..

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
yes mates you read well.. I m pretty sure that jelquing without stretching could "shorten" you penis.. I m going to explain my theory.. first I noticed that my erected length and flaccid length is the same as when I started 5 months ago while my girth is increased of about 0,5 cm... lately I 'm doing some stretches along with jelqs (that is my fav exercise as I want girth..) to counteract this effect.. what I want to say is that my penis isn't shortened but I see no erected length gains at all (while my girth has grown and I'm satysfied of this...). I have to add that my BFSL increased from 18,5 cm to 19,2 cm in these 5 months btw.. any opinion??

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A properly performed jelq should stretch your penis. Even if you used a ton of lube there would still be some tension on the ligaments.

A possibility could be that you can (unknowingly) contract against the stretch while you jelq. Because the jelq is a sliding exercise you might not generate enough tension to offset the contraction. While I doubt that this would cause any real "shrinkage", I do see how it could limit length gains. That's also why, in most cases, a stretching exercise is done in conjunction with jelqs- usually afterwards.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
A properly performed jelq should stretch your penis. Even if you used a ton of lube there would still be some tension on the ligaments.

A possibility could be that you can (unknowingly) contract against the stretch while you jelq. Because the jelq is a sliding exercise you might not generate enough tension to offset the contraction. While I doubt that this would cause any real "shrinkage", I do see how it could limit length gains. That's also why, in most cases, a stretching exercise is done in conjunction with jelqs- usually afterwards.

I added stretchings to my routine to even out any impairment in growth lately.. I 'd like to how jelqs could limit length gains.. could you explain it Big Al?

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No what big al was saying is that you might not be generating enough tension in your jelqs that's why there is limit in your length gains.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
but I actually can feel the fatigue in my penis when performing jelq.. maybe I use an high erection level and there's not too much stretch effect and my girth responds well to jelq indeed.. btw I incorporated stretchings lately and I'll give them one or two months to see what happens..

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but I actually can feel the fatigue in my penis when performing jelq.. maybe I use an high erection level and there's not too much stretch effect and my girth responds well to jelq indeed.. btw I incorporated stretchings lately and I'll give them one or two months to see what happens..

Many trainees erroneously correlate fatigue or soreness with a good PE workout. In my experience soreness and excess fatigue are signs of overwork, not progress.

Your ligs should be as relaxed as possible when you're jelqing or stretching- unless you're performing an exercise that dictates otherwise.