Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for spelling its late for me.
Four questions

1.I read the hole thing and you talked about a cool down period. The cool down period is where I should wait till I'm completely back to small flaccid state? Also for the first 4 weeks should I stagger the sessions where I do it every other day or is it better to do it 3 days in a row then wait 4 days?

2.Another Question is after my 40 reps is it wise to just masturbate and cum or should I wait after the cool down then masturbate till cum.

3. I'm 2 sessions in and after my 40 reps the bottom of my cock is hard and it hurts from the hard on, is this a common thing?

4. If I don't come here to cumming at my 40 reps would it be wise to just keep going till I do cum and see how many reps? or will this mess up the
Jelquin prases.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for spelling its late for me.
Four questions

1.I read the hole thing and you talked about a cool down period. The cool down period is where I should wait till I'm completely back to small flaccid state? Also for the first 4 weeks should I stagger the sessions where I do it every other day or is it better to do it 3 days in a row then wait 4 days?

You can begin your cooldown immediately after your done. Take advantage of the fact that your penis is still hyperexpanded- this encourages better blood flow.

You should try to get some days in between your workouts.

2.Another Question is after my 40 reps is it wise to just masturbate and cum or should I wait after the cool down then masturbate till cum.

Wait until you're completely done with all of your PE activities.

3. I'm 2 sessions in and after my 40 reps the bottom of my cock is hard and it hurts from the hard on, is this a common thing?

Your penis shouldn't be so erect during your jelqs. One solution is to rest a few seconds to let your erection subside somewhat. Another solution would be to ejaculate some time before your PE workout so that you're not as prone to getting erect.

4. If I don't come here to cumming at my 40 reps would it be wise to just keep going till I do cum and see how many reps? or will this mess up the
Jelquin prases.

No, it would definitely interfere with the process. It's unusual but not unheard of that you should feel the need to ejaculate from jelqing. Once you find a good exercise form groove, this won't be a problem.

Yeah, the first few weeks are tough. Once you get into a groove it's easier not to get completely hard. I think you subconsciously train yourself to stay half hard.

There is debate about cumming at the end of jelqing. The consensus is your should not cum because ejaculation causes your body to release a surge of prolactin. Prolactin is a hormone that turns-off your sexual response, causing you to become less interested in sex and (this the important part) causing the blood valves in your genitals to drain and resume normal blood flow. Keeping the penis engorged is a factor contributing to gains. I suggest not cumming until you are completely flaccid again.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
great

is there any1 on here who has had brilliant gains and gained maybe 2 or 3 inches ?

can this really be done or is jelquin only an inch or 2 thing ?

There are some members on this very forum that have made excellent gains.

The jelq is a good beginner's exercises but there are many, more effective exercises you can do once you've been training for awhile.

If your penis is 1-2 inches erect you may need to focus on other exercises first.