Jelquing - Before and After Photos

dont panic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a new member to this fascinating site, I have discovered some excellent techniques. Thanks for sharing! I have a few quesions though for people who have practiced jelqing.....

Firstly, roughly how long has it taken to see noticable results?

Secondly, has anybody got any before and after photographs they wouldn't mind sharing?

Lastly, and most importantly, are the results permanent or do you start to go back to 'normal' size when you stop jelquing?

Hope someone can help as I hadn't heard of this method until a few weeks ago, and I'm thinking of giving it a go. :wink: Thanks

JMZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Results may take up to 3 months to really show depending on how your schedule is, Sometimes people can see results after a week or two, it depends.

As for permanence, If you stop and the results start going away, then it wasn't permanent. By Doing the exercises more frequently and for longer your body gets adjusted to the size gains and they become permanent, like anything I would suggest slowly decreasing the amount of exercise you are doing so that the gains will more likely stay.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dont panic said:
As a new member to this fascinating site, I have discovered some excellent techniques. Thanks for sharing! I have a few quesions though for people who have practiced jelqing.....

Firstly, roughly how long has it taken to see noticable results?

Secondly, has anybody got any before and after photographs they wouldn't mind sharing?

Lastly, and most importantly, are the results permanent or do you start to go back to 'normal' size when you stop jelquing?

Hope someone can help as I hadn't heard of this method until a few weeks ago, and I'm thinking of giving it a go. :wink: Thanks

1. Two years
2. I don't have one.
3. The results are always permanent. There is no shrinkage.
4. Good luck.