Jelquing? How?

zeni

Just Browsing
Media
i just turned 23, my penis is only 5" =/ I want to be able to make my girlfriend crazy in bed, i'm hoping maybe 7"? That's why i'm browsing around on this forum. I read there are a few techniques, and it seems like Jelquing is the most perminate way to do it. But I also read about warming up and warming down? I don't get the whole procedures. Can someone explain to me? Thanks for helping out!

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
welcome to the forum!
The warming up is very usefull...
I tried without it and it didnt bring much and was even harder to do (dont know why, but after warming up first, jelqing was easier)
I suggest doing so... 5 minutes in hot water (with hot I dont mean burning.. under 40 degree Celsius and it should not be painfull at all) and your ready for the exercise.
It helps and is healthy for the penis (long heat is dangerous for the penis, but a not so long one can be very good).

I sopouse warming up is also will give you better results of Jelq.
But I can't say for sure.

Superwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For best information on penis enlargement, You could go to Thunder's Place.com The whole site is devoted to PE

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After researching jelquing about 3 years ago I decided it was worth a try. I thought it could do no harm and might possibly provide some gain in girth. My cock was already very large , but because of aging effects was not as in-shape as a younger mans. Erections were becoming iffy and cum amount had diminished.

What I have experienced is that the jelquing has not only enhanced the appearance of my cock , as far as vitality and how it hangs, but also it has wonderfully rejuvenated my erection and cumming capabilities ; important also, my libido is again insatiable. I think for an aging guy , it is a healthy way to tune things up. My cock has continued to make small length and girth increases as well... probably 0.5 in length and girth over 3 years.

Main thing though is that my cock is startlingly more potent now than it was
before I started to jelque. I consider jelquing a fitness tool and along with frequent swimming use it to keep the whole body in -shape! If jelquing works as well for a younger man as it does for me.. then it should prove beneficial and help you to stay on top of things!

Reactions: Allan S.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zeni said:
i just turned 23, my penis is only 5" =/ I want to be able to make my girlfriend crazy in bed...
Yours size is enough for make your girlfriend crazy in bed.
You have to make some more than only fuck!
Try to use your toungh or finger...zone G is very importent for orgasm...
You are Kaznova. Trust yourself. Size is NOT big deal in the bed.
In Russian we some times use words: For man is enough to have only one finger to give plesure a woman.
Gud luck.