Jelquing in the shower

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by cocodrilo, Mar 25, 2008.

1. cocodrilo

cocodrilo Member

Albums:
    Im pretty new to this (I just tried it today) and i have this question: the steps say you should warm up with a warm cloth...
    Is it the same to do it while taking a hot shower??? Thats the only time i think i can focus in doing this...
    Experts please advice

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

not an expert .. just started trying this out of curiosity at the start of the year, and that's why I decided to do it in the shower ... along with the fact that the thing, being soaped up, is by that means, already lubricated

3. cocodrilo

cocodrilo Member

Albums:
    is it working?

4. Simba26

Simba26 New Member

My problem is getting an erection to quickly so I stop. Your not suppost to continue it when you are hard are you?

5. roger_dodger

roger_dodger New Member

I've always heard just stop till the hard- on subsides then continue.

6. Simba26

Simba26 New Member

How tight should your grip be when jelqing.

7. lodlad

lodlad New Member

Hey,

I just started too... with the intention of actually doing it! (Have known about and tried jelquing when i was like 17, but thought it to be too time consuming so never bothered)

The grip some say is to be no stronger than what you would masterbate with. Maybe a TINY bit more, creating an "ok" grip with your thumb and finger. Your erection level should be about 60%-80%.

Today was only day 3 of me really giving it a shot (2 days on. 1 day off), but for the 2 days previous i did 5 min warm up (showers ok), then done stretches for 5+ mins and done 300 jelqs.

No pain, no redness... my dick was fat and plump and hung nice. But like after a workout at the gym. After sleeping and the "pump" goes, it looks pretty much the same as it did before. But gona see what happens over the next 4-5 weeks.

Just dont do a death grip on it, start light and judge as you go. But again DONT DO IT TO TIGHT! Thats when you get the red bumps.

I do believe that it works... but not many people are prepared to put in the man hours required. I myself have HEAPS of time on my hands. And ive always had issues with my size, even more so recently (Boyfriend)... So figured its a perfect time to try. I have between 3-8 hours a day free and alone so what harm would 30-40 mins a day do? Will keep you posted and report any change in size in about 4 weeks!

8. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I have a shower to warm up, then dry off and do the exercises after.

9. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Shower is fine... I would do the stretches while you are in there too and when you get out and dry off. Lube up with some baby oil or something and do your routine. If you get hard that's ok just wait a few moments and keep going.

happy jelqing...

10. PiercedAndFit

PiercedAndFit New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone performed this long enough to have measurable results? If so, how long? What was the frequency? How long did it take to see lasting results from the day you started jelquing?

11. spunkyboy2008

spunkyboy2008 New Member

Albums:
    I have. It was a while ago, about five years so the details are a bit hazy. But I'd say measurable after a few weeks and gained about 0.5" in a few months. I started at about 200 every other day. Just starting out again.

12. D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

do you feel you lost your results after stopping?

Draft saved Draft deleted