Jelquing Mentor

allerton1000

Sexy Member
Media
Jelquing is milking. If you Google "jelquing," there are websites devoted to it. With regard to a mentor, I find it hard to get myself to the point of no return (and then back off) more than two or three times before going the distance. Though, even that often makes the orgasm way more intense. Good luck bush91891!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am also wanting to try jelquing, but want some buds and mentors to keep in touch with for progress, preferably cam2cam buddies... not so much to jack off with, but to see if we make a difference in girth. I've left PMs for a couple of guys that seem interested.... maybe you have too. It would be great to get a group together that wanted to try to encourage each other. Maybe a Sunday afternoon Yahoo cam conference?

Onan

Reactions: ToolTime10

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a decent PE section thats growing in my forums with PE diaries where people can discuss and encourage each other. See my sig for the link.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I visit lpsg only a few times a month but I could give you tips and advice as you need it...what are you using as your guide? What are your routines?