jelquing qustions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Abrenelech Offalorgan, Jun 30, 2008.

1. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

After doing a bit of looking about i have decided to give jelquing ago, i have been going for about a month and have noticed a 1cm gain in length,the qustions i want to ask are. 1. what do other uncut jelqers do with your foreskin, pull it back with every stroke or just leave it.and 2nd some times i get red spots after a session but they are always gone about a day later, is this from my grip been to tight.

2. worldof55

worldof55 New Member

Albums:
    i'm uncut & jelq. i use mineral oil as lube and then just use the foreskin as i would when jerking off. i use 2 different types of jelq: 1. the ok grip 2. keeping the foreskin forward (over the head) use one hand using the ok grip and then before i release start with the other hand (kind of like a milking action.
    the other question you had is its a little too much pressure your using. the red dots have happened to me but try just a little less pressure and you should be fine.

Happy Jelqing :biggrin1:

3. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey man, I'm uncut and tried Jelqing a couple of years back, I just let the skin go with it, it stretched out a bit, but at the same time my knob grew so it was always in proportion. I'm about to get back into it. Where in Aus you at?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice