jelquing qustions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Abrenelech Offalorgan, Jun 30, 2008.

1. D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan Account Disabled

After doing a bit of looking about i have decided to give jelquing ago, i have been going for about a month and have noticed a 1cm gain in length,the qustions i want to ask are. 1. what do other uncut jelqers do with your foreskin, pull it back with every stroke or just leave it.and 2nd some times i get red spots after a session but they are always gone about a day later, is this from my grip been to tight.

2. worldof55

worldof55 New Member

Albums:
    i'm uncut & jelq. i use mineral oil as lube and then just use the foreskin as i would when jerking off. i use 2 different types of jelq: 1. the ok grip 2. keeping the foreskin forward (over the head) use one hand using the ok grip and then before i release start with the other hand (kind of like a milking action.
    the other question you had is its a little too much pressure your using. the red dots have happened to me but try just a little less pressure and you should be fine.

Happy Jelqing :biggrin1:

3. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey man, I'm uncut and tried Jelqing a couple of years back, I just let the skin go with it, it stretched out a bit, but at the same time my knob grew so it was always in proportion. I'm about to get back into it. Where in Aus you at?

Draft saved Draft deleted