Jelquing

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Hey
i tried jelquing but im not positive if it really worked bc i tried when i was 18 and i dont know if the half inche i got in growth was what i would of got just from growing or of the jelquing actually worked.

So here my question : Does jelquing really work or is it BS?

If it works can i get a program from someone please im 7.75 long and 6 around but i would like to be atleast 8.5 long and 6.5 around bc i think im average and i want to be above average.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Ben,

Yeah Jelq works, it takes some time, but it does work. You can get a free program here: Free Jelq Info As far as what you did when you were 18, you can never really know what got that 1/2 inch. It could be puberty, or if you were committed enough to jelqing it's likely that could have been it too.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Serj@Jul 30 2005, 09:44 AM
Hey Ben,

Yeah Jelq works, it takes some time, but it does work. You can get a free program here: Free Jelq Info As far as what you did when you were 18, you can never really know what got that 1/2 inch. It could be puberty, or if you were committed enough to jelqing it's likely that could have been it too.
[post=333359]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you for your reply i appreciate it.

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by CokecanBen9@Jul 29 2005, 08:04 PM
Hey
i tried jelquing but im not positive if it really worked bc i tried when i was 18 and i dont know if the half inche i got in growth was what i would of got just from growing or of the jelquing actually worked.

So here my question : Does jelquing really work or is it BS?

If it works can i get a program from someone please im 7.75 long and 6 around but i would like to be atleast 8.5 long and 6.5 around bc i think im average and i want to be above average.
[post=333042]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Ben,

Jelqing and stretching have both well been proven for increasing penis size both in length and girth. I did 'not' believe it worked, so I did not take accurate girth measurements to start. I have gained well over an inch in both length and girth in less than one year with regular routines.... My wife has been amazed as well. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions you may have. Even my flaccid size has increased dramatically. It did not really have a big affect until about my 4 mo. and then my 6mo. I really 'dropped' all of a sudden with a nicer, heavier flaccid hang. Believe me.... I still keep grabbin' at it, to make sure it's still there.. It is, and it is still growing.

WOG :bounce:

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Ben,

Jelqing and stretching have both well been proven for increasing penis size both in length and girth. I did 'not' believe it worked, so I did not take accurate girth measurements to start. I have gained well over an inch in both length and girth in less than one year with regular routines.... My wife has been amazed as well. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions you may have. Even my flaccid size has increased dramatically. It did not really have a big affect until about my 4 mo. and then my 6mo. I really 'dropped' all of a sudden with a nicer, heavier flaccid hang. Believe me.... I still keep grabbin' at it, to make sure it's still there.. It is, and it is still growing.

[post=337636]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I've been thinking about Jelquing and stretching for some time now, and i think its about time I started. It will be interesting to see if there is a pronounced difference.
WorkoutGuy10 your wife must be a very lucky woman. But what happens if you get so big she can't cope? Then you'll have problems. Anyway keep grabbin', and keep growin'. Its good to hear of another success story.

D_Bud_Hurt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Ben,

[post=337636]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been thinking about Jelquing and stretching for some time now, and i think its about time I started. It will be interesting to see if there is a pronounced difference.
WorkoutGuy10 your wife must be a very lucky woman. But what happens if you get so big she can't cope? Then you'll have problems. Anyway keep grabbin', and keep growin'. Its good to hear of another success story.
[post=340432]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
:nopity: I guess buy a bigger violin case? :loveya: She loves the girth gains, and the change in me since last Oct. 04. She has mentioned concern about any more length gains, she feels I am big enough now, she felt I was big enough before. But she has not complained.. :)

I never really believed that all that worked. I have been pleased to say the least? Do I want to get bigger, yes. It's a mental thing with me. As far as me getting so big she cannot cope, I think she has the ability to adjust with such small increments of gain over the period of time, that her inner walls do stretch and adjust. Yes, I can certainly tell a big difference. I be over an inch longer, and thicker in less than a year, is a big change. My girth at present is at 7.5 at the fullest, and about 7.3 normally when erect. I honestly did 'not' ever measure my girth before, I never really 'felt' big at all. Coming to this site has helped me in many ways to realize many different things.

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
I have just started. I will keep everyone posted on my results. I used to pump, but I like this idea better. I would like to go from 7.5, to 9+. Is that possibble??/ some help. I'm very debticated...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by singerboy@Sep 6 2005, 11:52 AM
I have just started. I will keep everyone posted on my results. I used to pump, but I like this idea better. I would like to go from 7.5, to 9+. Is that possibble??/ some help. I'm very debticated...
[post=341069]Quoted post[/post]​

Let us know how it works for you, singer. If nothing else, you still have a 7.5 inch cock -- and that's a great size.

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
:bounce: :toast: :wow:

THANK YOU for your post. I'm glad to see someone else step forward.

I have been telling folks about my results for years. I didn't think it would work either.

BUT IT DOES.

DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Jelq. Stretch. Lose weight. Don't limit yourself to just one routine.

Bif

Hey Ben,

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been jelqing for about 3 weeks and even though I was starting to see increases after 2 weeks it was a small amount so didn't want to say anything in case I was mistaken but now it has clearly grown by about 1cm in 3 weeks!

That's a fantastic return, another 1-1.5cm and I'll be a full 9" :)

bif9x65

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dorset@Sep 13 2005, 11:19 AM
I've been jelqing for about 3 weeks and even though I was starting to see increases after 2 weeks it was a small amount so didn't want to say anything in case I was mistaken but now it has clearly grown by about 1cm in 3 weeks!

That's a fantastic return, another 1-1.5cm and I'll be a full 9" :)
[post=342786]Quoted post[/post]​

:toast:

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
I have a question about jelqing, I'm thinking of starting myself, but I gotta know. Are there any long term side effects after you stopped jelqing when you reach your goal? I mean, when I turn 50 or 60 years old, would my dick slowly lose it's ability to become erect or something? It's just a thought that crossed my mind, but if you can answer for me, it would sure calm my nerves before doing it. Thank you.

straightfag13

Experimental Member
Media
how do I get more length and no more girth???!!!

I don't know what to do, everything these days seems to do both, yet if I get anymore girth I'll never be able to have sex again, or get head, or have someone jack me off.

currently with a normal erection I have 7.5 inches of girth, and when I have the hardest erection I coul possibly have it's pushing 8 inches if not already being there.

I need more length and no more girth. What do I do?!

SOMEONE HELP ME!