Jelquing

Jrmbfkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, after i post this thread: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/how-can-i-increase-my-penis.428401/
I guess it´s time for me to start doing jelquing. But i have to many questions... Just like some websites say that I must do Jelquing everyday, other say only two times a week, so all i wanna know is how do you do jelquing, and how are your results by only doing jelquing. Thanks :)

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
think of it like working out. You gotta figure out what your body can handle, and what's ideal for you. No one will have the same experience as you. Start off slow, on the safe side, and work up with how often you jelq.

Start out jelqing 1 day, resting for 2. see how that goes, and move up to every other day. Keep working up, listening to your body, and make sure to take rest days for your penis to recover. You can work up to 5 days jelqing, 1 day off, if your body can handle it.

blackguy1986

Sexy Member
Media
jelquing takes a lot of time, effort and dedication it can take years to see results. for length the best way is ligament cut and hanging weights after that. and for girth the best way is pmma for faster results.