Jelquing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Al_K_Celtzah, Jun 16, 2007.

1. D_Al_K_Celtzah

D_Al_K_Celtzah Account Disabled

A question about this technique.
    I've heard that, if you want to lose calories, jogging for a longer period, even if at a slow pace, will bring you more results that running faster for a shorter period.
    Following this same line of thought, does any one know if jelquing with slower and not-so-tight strokes will bring better results than doing it with faster full-force-grip strokes?

2. caseit

caseit New Member

I have gained 1.5 inches thru jelk, be sure to take ur time and warm up. it does add girth and stretching adds inches. been jelking for 8 months now and it works for me. be sure to take at least 3 seconds on the up stroke and hold firm, about 1/2 way up and continue to the tip. but not to tight to hurt yourself. was at 5.5 X 2.5 now i am at 7 X 3 great results . good luck. my goal is 8x5 or more.

3. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I seriously doubt that a controlled experiment has been conducted along those lines! My feeling is that whatever exercises do the least tissue damage are going to give the best conditions for tissue growth! I personally prefer the slow prolonged method which involves stretching all of the penile tissue , taking care not to damage the extremely delicate glans. Some jelquing techniques specifically advise to not jelque through to the glans..I do not subscribe to that, but I treat it ever so gently!

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not understanding the dimensions you are attributing to your cock. I understand you are now 7 inches long and have added 1.5 inches in length! Am I to understand that your circumference (girth) has increased from 2.5 inches to 3 inches or are you measuring across the width of your cock (diameter) and stating that as the second number? It would make a tremendous difference in your girth????????? Either you have a very slender cock or you have a very girthy cock! Which is it?:smile: :smile:

5. D_Al_K_Celtzah

thanks for the input =)

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Well you are supposed to go somewhat slow if you are doing it correctly. A jelq is supposed to last 3-5 sec. Thats a decent amount of time specially when a session is about 150-300 of them :) And warm up and cool downs are important.

-D1-

7. D_Al_K_Celtzah

I always give it about 2 minutes of hot shower before, dry it off, jelq never less than 300 times (usually 300-600) and then have my regular shower. I can't seem to get any results from stretching. Especially because whenever I start stretching, I start getting hard =/

8. D_Charlie Peen

D_Charlie Peen New Member

I still can't get the difference between jelquing and wanking.
    They look the same to me.

9. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

Jelqing is generally slower and more deliberate.
    Jelqing is done at less than 100% erection.
    Jelqing is focused on the shaft, and stops short of the glans.
    Jelqing is done at a uniform speed, and does not conclude with ejaculation.

Draft saved Draft deleted