Jelquing

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A question about this technique.
I've heard that, if you want to lose calories, jogging for a longer period, even if at a slow pace, will bring you more results that running faster for a shorter period.
Following this same line of thought, does any one know if jelquing with slower and not-so-tight strokes will bring better results than doing it with faster full-force-grip strokes?

caseit

1st Like
Media
I have gained 1.5 inches thru jelk, be sure to take ur time and warm up. it does add girth and stretching adds inches. been jelking for 8 months now and it works for me. be sure to take at least 3 seconds on the up stroke and hold firm, about 1/2 way up and continue to the tip. but not to tight to hurt yourself. was at 5.5 X 2.5 now i am at 7 X 3 great results . good luck. my goal is 8x5 or more.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A question about this technique.
I've heard that, if you want to lose calories, jogging for a longer period, even if at a slow pace, will bring you more results that running faster for a shorter period.
Following this same line of thought, does any one know if jelquing with slower and not-so-tight strokes will bring better results than doing it with faster full-force-grip strokes?

I seriously doubt that a controlled experiment has been conducted along those lines! My feeling is that whatever exercises do the least tissue damage are going to give the best conditions for tissue growth! I personally prefer the slow prolonged method which involves stretching all of the penile tissue , taking care not to damage the extremely delicate glans. Some jelquing techniques specifically advise to not jelque through to the glans..I do not subscribe to that, but I treat it ever so gently!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have gained 1.5 inches thru jelk, be sure to take ur time and warm up. it does add girth and stretching adds inches. been jelking for 8 months now and it works for me. be sure to take at least 3 seconds on the up stroke and hold firm, about 1/2 way up and continue to the tip. but not to tight to hurt yourself. was at 5.5 X 2.5 now i am at 7 X 3 great results . good luck. my goal is 8x5 or more.

I am not understanding the dimensions you are attributing to your cock. I understand you are now 7 inches long and have added 1.5 inches in length! Am I to understand that your circumference (girth) has increased from 2.5 inches to 3 inches or are you measuring across the width of your cock (diameter) and stating that as the second number? It would make a tremendous difference in your girth????????? Either you have a very slender cock or you have a very girthy cock! Which is it?:smile: :smile:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you are supposed to go somewhat slow if you are doing it correctly. A jelq is supposed to last 3-5 sec. Thats a decent amount of time specially when a session is about 150-300 of them :) And warm up and cool downs are important.

-D1-

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always give it about 2 minutes of hot shower before, dry it off, jelq never less than 300 times (usually 300-600) and then have my regular shower. I can't seem to get any results from stretching. Especially because whenever I start stretching, I start getting hard =/

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I still can't get the difference between jelquing and wanking.
They look the same to me.
Jelqing is generally slower and more deliberate.
Jelqing is done at less than 100% erection.
Jelqing is focused on the shaft, and stops short of the glans.
Jelqing is done at a uniform speed, and does not conclude with ejaculation.