Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if this has to do with the recent UFC controversy. Apparently, there is a big surprise in the show. The taping is alreading done, but Dana White aint saying nuttin'.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if this has to do with the recent UFC controversy. Apparently, there is a big surprise in the show. The taping is alreading done, but Dana White aint saying nuttin'.

i didn't know about that...don't follow the UFC MMA stuff.

do you mean it could be a setup or something for some type of grudge match involving this guy (i seriously know nothing about the sport or the rivalries or cotnroversies) and Jenna Jameson and another fighter who is his rival or something?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a great hour long Howard Stern interview with them from 2008. It's extremely interesting in light of the current situation. I know not that many people care but for those who are interested, what's the best way to upload the vid so it's accessible here? The file is 577 MB and seems to be too big to upload at Rapidshare and Sendspace. I'm on a mac.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didn't know about that...don't follow the UFC MMA stuff.

do you mean it could be a setup or something for some type of grudge match involving this guy (i seriously know nothing about the sport or the rivalries or cotnroversies) and Jenna Jameson and another fighter who is his rival or something?
No, no. no. Supposedly, Tito Ortiz was supposed to fight Chuck Lidell in an upcoming fight. The format of the reality show is that both those guys are coaches of opposing teams. Fighters, or conrestants, then fight to try to win a 6 figure contract with the UFC. As a bonus, the two coaches then will have their fight. The whole show is a build up to that pay-per-view event.

But... Something happened. This highly anticipated fight looks like it is not going to happen. And no one is saying anything. There was a lot of smack talking back and forth, and Lidell really wants to beat up Ortiz for calling him an alcoholic to the press during a time when Lidell was out of the loop, for whatever the reason.

We all have to wait to see what happens on the show. And its uncertain if all the episodes even got completed. So no contract Tito Ortiz probably has a lot on his mind. Still no excuse for beating a spouse.