Jennifer Saunders

It really just struck me how beautiful Jennifer Saunders is. She looks even better now than she did in her AbFab years. There's a lovely wistful quality in her eyes, like a Gibson Girl. I'm really surprised I never saw it before given I've seen all the AbFab episodes. But then I saw her on Top Gear and she was completely different in appearance, not just manner (as one would expect of an actor).

I actually find her attractive enough to be curious about her sexually. That's very rare for me.

rgboi84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! When i first saw this thread I was intrigued because I thought that we were talking about "Paulette" from the Legally Blonde movies...but I just realized that it was Jennifer Coolidge! Still Jennifer Saunders...yes, I agree she's FABULOUS!!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She looks like she had some good work done.

S

superbot

She looks like she had some good work done.
I shouldn't think for one micro-second that were true,she's way too bright to go down that vaccuous path....

londonlad69

1st Like
Media
What does str8 as a dime mean? As I'm a male and she's female, I take it to mean it would work? I don't care who she's married to, this is a fantasy. She's quite beautiful, really.

If you want to keep a bizarre fantasy going, then dont ask direct questions such as does anyonw know her sexuality !

By the way I now she has facial hair !