Jennuine73 is leaving the building

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am very sorry to see you leave Jenn :frown1: But wish you all the best in life. Be safe and happy! :wink: x

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Don't forget to close the door behind you, it's cold outside :biggrin:

Nono, that was a joke, good luck miss, it's a good choice that you made. Best of luck with your life. Live life too the maximum :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am leaving LPSG and want to tell those of you I am friends with, thanks for the memories!! I have been on here for about 2yrs and feel fortunate to have met some very nice people.

Mwah :wave2:
Wow! I'm shocked, I hope I wasn't rude to you or something. :redface: There are so few real women here it's always sad when one of us leaves here. :frown1: Happy Trails Jenn. :cool:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nooooooo ! This can't be happening !!!!! Uuuugh ! *sigh* Take me with U Jennaaay !!!! U have my digits right ? well yuh better use them !!!! Luv Yuh Hun !!!! I'll prolly miss yuh the mostest !*sob*tear* MUAH Jen Jen......Pleeeze stop in andsay Hi at least...............

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am leaving LPSG and want to tell those of you I am friends with, thanks for the memories!! I have been on here for about 2yrs and feel fortunate to have met some very nice people.

Mwah :wave2:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave!! Don't go!!!:cry::sad:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a good send off would be all of my big dicked friends come to Detroit for a party. My girlfriends from this site too. Now wouldn't that be a party?

Once again, thanks for the send off. I am waiting to find out who wants to take over 2 groups for me. Sex Fiends and The Bi-Sexual group. As soon as that is taken care of, I'm out.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response