Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It is sad to hear that you have decided to leave us. I'm just glad that your leaving this site doesn't mean that we won't see each other anymore. I luv ya, Jenn! You're one of the greatest in my book. Holla!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once again, thanks to all of you who've said goodbye and wished me well. I was thinking of something profound and witty to say on my goodbye but I'll just say...shut up and fuck me already.

C ya!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wait wait...is that THE nine inch??? IS HE BACK?!?!?!

wrong NINE INCH.

another FUCKING CONSPIRACY by the man to try to placate us.

that's fucked up.

we want answers about the NINE INCH. you know who we mean. stop fucking around with the membership.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually don't like suicide bannings, but she did a good job. Kind of like taking the last ride on the Hindenburg. :wink::biggrin1:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't ask this in the Mod actions thread but there is no mention made in the Jenn's case as to whether this is a permaban or a temp thing?

I'm guessing perm, but confirmation would be nice.

It's a permanent ban, my guess is Pecker and Kotchanski have not had time to update the Moderator Action thread.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually don't like suicide bannings, but she did a good job. Kind of like taking the last ride on the Hindenburg. :wink::biggrin1:
Up in smoke eh?

Once I was taking a peaceful afternoon nap, poolside at my parents house in Florida, when I was awakened by a ground thumping roar overhead. I leaped up and was startled to see a Big Blimp 200 ft overhead, blocking out the sun, as it thrashed it's way through the sky. Ever since then I've been wary of Blimps and die Großen Zeppeline.