Jensen Ackles

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My crush grows stronger! Next you're going to tell me that you also worked with Tom Welling and he was awesome, too?
I have a friend who's boyfriend was on Smallville and I did meet Tom Welling once (He was nice) So your Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon to Tom Welling is only four!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never worked on Smallville...sorry... HOWEVER, I think Jenson looks better IRL than he does on TV. :) *honestly*

My crush grows stronger! Next you're going to tell me that you also worked with Tom Welling and he was awesome, too?

Is he as handsome IRL? I've seen some videos of him joking around at conventions and I don't know if they wrote his character to emulate his personality or if he emulates his characters at them, but he seems like a really fun guy.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a Supernatural set tour on the day they were filming the season six finale. Met both of the boys, and they are both insanely gorgeous. I obviously knew going in that Jared was gigantic, but we met Jensen first and he was still taller than me, which just made me think, "Jeez, how big must Jared be then?"

Jensen is private as a person. Very friendly, lovely guy, but just not going to let you in too close. He's had bad experiences with crazy fans, I understand. Jared is more open, and we actually hung out in his trailer for a while.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a friend who's boyfriend was on Smallville and I did meet Tom Welling once (He was nice) So your Six Degrees Of Kevin Bacon to Tom Welling is only four!

That is so cool! I've read that he's a really nice guy. I wish that he would do something else, but I think he'd more interested in being behind the camera instead of in front of it.

I crush on all the guys who have played Clark Kent/Superman. Pushes all the right buttons with me, from goofy nice guy, to those superhero physiques, the piercing blue eyes... Sigh. I like the hot boy-next-door type a lot.

I've never worked on Smallville...sorry... HOWEVER, I think Jenson looks better IRL than he does on TV. :) *honestly*

That's incredible! :eek:

I had a Supernatural set tour on the day they were filming the season six finale. Met both of the boys, and they are both insanely gorgeous. I obviously knew going in that Jared was gigantic, but we met Jensen first and he was still taller than me, which just made me think, "Jeez, how big must Jared be then?"

Jensen is private as a person. Very friendly, lovely guy, but just not going to let you in too close. He's had bad experiences with crazy fans, I understand. Jared is more open, and we actually hung out in his trailer for a while.

That is funny! I have often wondered how tall they each are because of the size difference. It was really nice of Jared to hang out with you for a while.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my inner fangirl said "so not Jensen/Dean wrists/hands"

then she muttered something about Jensen would have a prettier peen.

D

deleted804287

my inner fangirl said "so not Jensen/Dean wrists/hands"

then she muttered something about Jensen would have a prettier peen.
lol! love this! you made my day with this post hahaha. i definitely agree though. the only thing similar are his facial features and even those are a bit off.

too bad there aren't real ones out there, he's a hottie.

AyahuascaDreams

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OCMuscle Jock-- So, what is with the rumors and this guy? There is an entire nutty site called SPN_Gossip on Live Journal dedicated to his sexuality and questions surrounding it. LOL I take it you worked out with him, maybe at a gym?

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hehe what a refreshingly humorous and sexy thread. Sometimes i think the threads get too serious, so thanks for the oogles and giggles.

Just make me wana take up MMA and fight monsters with the brothers.

JJ

There is no questioning - they're both straight, married and fathers. The only rumours are wishful thinking.

In what I choose to believe is not wishful thinking, however, I recently discovered this page on the Supernatural wiki.

Padacock - Super-wiki