Jensen Ackles

VTAce

Expert Member
Media
Italian Guy said:
Oh good. So he IS open for contact . . . :cool:
I'd love to make some contact...preferably with my lips! :wink:

In addition to being smokin' hot, from everything I've seen and read about him, he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. That may be his sexiest feature of all. :smile:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He hasn't done any nudity, but there are lots of shirtless and modelling photos of him around from his time on "Days of Our Lives" and now "Supernatural". I think I posted on the other Jensen Ackles thread that there was an interview in "Playboy" by his ex-girlfriend model Joanna Krupa that he have her good orgasms.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
props should go to big__guy for actually posting the pic. I see the head of his dick, even if he is uncut that don't stop the head from showing. I just think the pic is either staged that way or he has absolutely no feeling down there. Comando? I'd think.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think youre all seeing what you want to see. Carry on if it brightens up yer day. In truth its likely just a fold that happens to be in a convenient place to fuel your imaginations. If his dick was really that obvious I dont think the picture would have ever been released.

Reactions: Husker83