Jensen Ackles

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a close up (segment of the original). And one called football, though I don't see a football anywhere in the picture... odd.

PS. I refuse to believe that he didn't know how those pics looked; he and Jared can both come to my house, undress me and try to spoil me and I still wouldn't believe them.

Attachments

lpsgjwalker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does everybody see what I see? I really don't think that it's a wrinkle in his jeans.

I agree he's going commando (or in very loose boxers), but I don't think that's a dick. Looks like balls to me - exactly what I'd look like in the same circumstances: dick would be back behind the fly, but balls hanging down my leg.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree he's going commando (or in very loose boxers), but I don't think that's a dick. Looks like balls to me - exactly what I'd look like in the same circumstances: dick would be back behind the fly, but balls hanging down my leg.

That is a HUGE off set, since one is laying above the other.

whattheduck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
both of them could have easily been manipulated with photoshop by horny guys/girls who want to see that kind of thing.
i don't think a photo editor would release photos with such obvious bulges.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media

I agree, that's definitely balls, and the lump toward the top by the fold is his dick.

Last edited:

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
It looks like a dick to me, and if the jeans are riding up at all, from the position he's in, it's just about where it would be - - the pic doesn't look photoshopped to me.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jensen's on Supernatural on the CW. One of their most popular shows.

That's definitely a dick. You can tell by the way the inseam looks as if it's parting something instead of just laying loose.

The guy's hung and believe it or not, not everyone notices bulges and whatnot because they don't think about guys' cocks as often as we do.

We are a rare breed in this community.

• Haha
Reactions: zanny10

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they sure look legit to me, he always struck me that he prob would be well endowed, even so, he's very cute, and he is a good actor, supernatual is in its 3rd season i think. so he's doing well.:wink:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, that's definitely balls, and the lump toward the top by the fold is his dick.

yeah..my first thought was...its his sac...mine are like that...they hang...while it could be his breeder...im thinking..its his baby maker device