Jeremy Edwards

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Shadows, May 12, 2007.

1. Shadows

Shadows New Member

Yum yum yum! Good looking, nice body, and what an actor. He used to be in Holby City and was in Celebrity Big Brother 3 and also in Hollyoaks at one point, I beleive. Anyone know any facts, or have any pics of interest?

[​IMG]

2. Shadows

Shadows New Member

He is fine! But from what I see, he is average. Never mind, that wouldnt stop me from doing all sorts :p

3. NIMBUS

Gold Member

Albums:
    More than "Hollyoaks at one point"!

When it first launched, Jeremy was the main male totty of the programme, the eldest son of the main family. There was his mum (I forget the character name, it might have been Juliette, played by Martine Brown) and dad, Kirk Benson (played by James Quinn), then there was Kurt (JE), Lucy (played by Kerrie Taylor, who went on to "Where The Heart Is") and Ollie (played by Paul Leyshon). The only other characters were Tony Hutchinson (Nick Pickard), Jambo aka James Bolton (Will Mellor), Dawn Cunningham (I forget the actresses name), Dawn's mate Maddie Parker (Yasmin Bannerman), Rob Hawthorne (name forgotten) and Ollie's mate "Stan" (again, I forget the actor's name). The "Dog In The Pond" was run, for the first year, by a character played by Alvin Stardust, until Jack, Ruth and Darren Osborne took over and, gradually, more characters started arriving, like the rest of the Cunninghams and the Richardsons.

4. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    he had his jeans and boxers pulled down live on stage at the little britain comic relife show, you can still buy the DVD i think?

Draft saved Draft deleted