Jeremy Kyle...

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in my days at ITV, I used to have to work on at least one a week. One of the reasons I left. He's even worse than Trisha was. I never thought I'd look back on the days of Vanessa Feltz with dewy eyes. Jeremy Kyle makes her show look like quality TV. She at least dealt with more than one issue. She even had a show dedicated to lesbian transgenderism. (Where a guy has a sex change so he can be a lesbian. No, I never quite understood that one either.)

S

superbot

Back in my days at ITV, I used to have to work on at least one a week. One of the reasons I left. He's even worse than Trisha was. I never thought I'd look back on the days of Vanessa Feltz with dewy eyes. Jeremy Kyle makes her show look like quality TV. She at least dealt with more than one issue. She even had a show dedicated to lesbian transgenderism. (Where a guy has a sex change so he can be a lesbian. No, I never quite understood that one either.)
Ah,but the ONLY plus side is that we got to see alot of hairy-arsed lorry drivers called Deirdre sitting there trannied up to the nines.Priceless!!

Don't feel excluded. We have Jerry Springer, who may well have served as a model for your clone. It's all bottom of the barrel.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
God save our gracious Queen
Long live our noble Queen
God save the Queen
Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us
God save the Queen

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

Thy choicest gifts in store
On her be pleased to pour
Long may she reign
May she defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the Queen

Not in this land alone
But be God's mercies known
From shore to shore
Lord make the nations see
That men should brothers be
And form one family
The wide world over

From every latent foe
From the assassins blow
God save the Queen
O'er her thine arm extend
For Britain's sake defend
Our mother, prince, and friend
God save the Queen

Lord grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring
May he sedition hush
And like a torrent rush
Rebellious Scots to crush
God save the King

Yeah, I thought it went on a bit too, lol.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank god this thread wasnt about what I exptected... "Does anyone have any bulge shots"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree Pup.

The show seems to be an attraction for the dregs of UK society. From the little I have seen of it lots of them seem to be proud to be on the show :rolleyes:

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
Jeremy Kyle... a sorry excuse for a man. He gets on poorly educated people so he can excersise his feelings of self-righteousness. It's nothing more than that.

And cheers, Rugbypup, for including that last verse to our... beloved anthem.

I agree w/Incocknito and Chunderwonder. Kyle is even worse than the people on his shows. He's an arrogant, self-righteous twat. :mad:

Whenever I see the show I automatically feel like I'm guilty of something and he's gna tell me off.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I bumped into him in the city a few weeks ago, i was shocked by how tiny he is and painfully thin but his head is quite large.

He winds me off the clock in a morning, if i am off work and eating my breakfast, but i blame the sad twats that want their tv fame and will go to any lengths to get it.

BTW, why do most of the people not wash their hair or have no teeth that come on that show?.

BTW, why do most of the people not wash their hair or have no teeth that come on that show?.

Dunno, maybe they get a free cup of tea and some biccies? :tongue:

*considers going on* ...heheh

I can't help but feel a bit ashamed that here, 12500 miles away, that's what other nations see of the UK.

It's disgraceful.

True...but it's not all they see of the UK, thankfully. The Beeb isn't bad by and large...

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
True...but it's not all they see of the UK, thankfully. The Beeb isn't bad by and large...

Sadly, other than a few soaps, which are equally shit in my view... there is little of the UK shown here.

It makes me sad that what is shown is the shit and the dross, I would hate for that to be emulated.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God I hate that man... pontificates as if he's perfect... yeah right!

Let's not forget that he met his current wife when she "won" a competition on his radio show, the prize being to marry a man she had never met until they met at the altar. Also let's not forget, he was not a single man at the time!

There's one thing worse than the scum who appear on his show, and that's the hypocritical scum that hosts it!

Thank goodness I have The Tudors to pull me out of the televisual mire!

Last edited: