Jeremy Piven

charmed_idol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a scene in the movie "Serendipity" where jeremy and john cusak are on a plane chatting and the bulge on jeremy piven is amazing! anyone able to get a pic?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always thought he was hot, but he's pretty ugly in his best movie, Smokin' Aces. One of the best scenes in that movie is the "intimate" scene between Chris Pine and Ben Affleck who's playing a dead body.

Reactions: Psilord905

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is a scene in the movie "Serendipity" where jeremy and john cusak are on a plane chatting and the bulge on jeremy piven is amazing! anyone able to get a pic?

Further into the movie he and John's character are sitting on some stairs I think, and there's a clear crotch shot where he's definitely showing a nice package. I love Jeremy Piven and I always imagined that he and John Cusack "fooled around" with each other when they were younger because they are such good friends. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Psilord905

zetaboy33

Experimental Member
Media
sorry to burst bubbles over his cock size, it is average at best. you can find a fuzzy/dark scene in some old movie where he does frontal, sorry i dont have the name or link offhand but i have seen it and it shouldnt be too hard to track down. he is sexy though, size isnt everything

Trimmah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gay dar has always gone off when I see Jeremy. I do not know for a fact that he is gay and this is no reason to believe he is, but he never has a date at those award shows. Always brings his mother or at least says hi and thank you to her. Maybe he's just a nice Jewish son. I say that in a complimentary way.