Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find him to be rather hot.

I do too and damn what a versatile talent too. I have yet to see him in a film where I didn't thoroughly enjoy him, even if I didn't care much for the film . I think he IS but I do not know for certain, nor have I heard anything from reliable sources in the know.

:bj:
HH

Reactions: Josephyy

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard many rumors to that effect, and I believe them.

Apparently he has a long-term boyfriend who he lived with and had a house renovation business with him, but when he hit the big time with "The Hurt Locker" he decided to dive back in the closet.

There's also the story that he had a continuing relationship with a lady-boy in Bangkok while filming Mission Impossible, which resulted in the boy's "manager" tracking Jeremy and his posse down in a bar and starting a fight over lack of payment.

But, as also suggested upthread, I fear we've pretty much lost him to the Scientological machinations of La Cruise anyway.

Reactions: Nununu111

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
really!? hes a scientologist now? damn, lost another one. hopefully Katie Holmes will knock some sense into him. loved him in The Town.

timtonruben359

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think it's pretty much an open secret that he's gay. I think about a year or so ago his former acting coach told a reporter that Jeremy was gay and 24 hours later was forced to publicly withdraw that statement saying he was just joking around.

Also a few months ago, Ted Casablanca a reporter for E! suddenly decided to 'leave' (read between lines he was fired) after accidentally outing Jeremy in what was supposed to be a blind item.

I've heard the rumors about Jeremy and Tom Cruise not sure if they're true. Supposedly Tom has been banging David Beckham for some time. And I think Jeremy reportedly has a soft (or hard) spot for Asian and Thai men.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
really!? hes a scientologist now? damn, lost another one.
Oh, I don't know that for sure. But I can't imagine any attractive rumored-to-be-gay male actor hanging out with Cruise these days unless he's trying to either fuck them or convert them.

I've heard the rumors about Jeremy and Tom Cruise not sure if they're true. Supposedly Tom has been banging David Beckham for some time. And I think Jeremy reportedly has a soft (or hard) spot for Asian and Thai men.

When the Tom/Katie divorce went through, one of the rumours was that the reason it went through so smoothly and quickly was that Katie had major shit on Tom and was fully prepared to start flinging it. It was supposed to be affairs with a famous actor, famous musician and famous athlete. The general consensus was that referred to Jeremy Renner, Will Smith and David Beckham respectively. The other two I can totally see, but I'm not sure I believe Beckham for some reason.

Reactions: uncircumcized

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I have no idea about TOM and JEREMY but I really hope Jeremy is smarter than that. Tom WAS banging Beckham but I was told their sexual liaison fizzled b/c of the whole Scientology thing. TOM was trying to force it on him more than Becks was comfortable with. They remain friends but don't think sex is part of it any longer.

TOM has really been through it lately, first b/c Katie's contract ran out and she didn't wanna renew and then it came out that he was auditioning girls to be his new wife when he found Katie, which is something I actually told about several yrs ago on here, so I was shocked to hear it as BREAKING NEWS.

HH

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When the Tom/Katie divorce went through, one of the rumours was that the reason it went through so smoothly and quickly was that Katie had major shit on Tom and was fully prepared to start flinging it. It was supposed to be affairs with a famous actor, famous musician and famous athlete. The general consensus was that referred to Jeremy Renner, Will Smith and David Beckham respectively. The other two I can totally see, but I'm not sure I believe Beckham for some reason.

Precisely.... Smith and Beckham definitely and to that you can add Rob Thomas whose "wife" walked in on TOM and ROB in flagrante and was furious, shortly after that he put KATIE under contract. As I said before I have no idea about JEREMY but I have not talked to someone from that world in at least six months, been too fukin busy to get dirt lol

HH

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Precisely.... Smith and Beckham definitely and to that you can add Rob Thomas whose "wife" walked in on TOM and ROB in flagrante and was furious, shortly after that he put KATIE under contract. As I said before I have no idea about JEREMY but I have not talked to someone from that world in at least six months, been too fukin busy to get dirt lol

HH

You guys are all ridiclious. You have no proof of any of this stuff. You all "hear from a friend" something about this actor or that actor but how are we to believe you, a total stranger on this topic. This thread is getting out of control

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
So maybe the National Enquirer story has legs ....

Jeremy Renner News - National Enquirer Says Jeremy Renner Is Hiding In The Gay... - Celebuzz

And the "evidence" continues to mount ....

Are Kristoffer Winters and Jeremy Renner... | Gather

And mount .... (and speaking of "mounting," wonder who does what?)

Kristoffer Winters and Jeremy Renner: A Couple? | Two Minute News

(These two boys are obviously into HGTV--So very gay!)

Yes, he is. This is his boyfriend:

Kristoffer Ryan Winters

I just did a quick search of any nudes of Jeremy Renner and this is all I found. Now that is a butt with which I would spend some quality time:
http://www.lpsg.com/attachments/87817d1268682429-is-best-actor-nominee-jeremy-jeremy-renner-nude-backside-jpg

:smile:

Bump

Last edited: