jeremy renner

aggbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see what you are saying... about 8 years ago I was at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood and had to go to the bathroom... he was in the urinal next to me... and he his huge. I wasn't even intentionally looking, but there was no missing it... easily 6 soft.

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only thing I had seen him in before tonight was "S.W.A.T." and I liked what I saw then, and I liked what I saw tonight as well.

He's in the new ABC show "The Unusuals" "The Unusuals" (2009)

The way his clothes wear him, he looks like he has a body that would be fun to play with, and there was a nice package there to draw the eyes to.

Truth be told, he was the only reason I checked the show out. Otherwise the teasers they had been showing for the show wouldn't have pulled me in. I'm glad I watched however, looks like it could be a good show.

If only I could hope for a full frontal shower scene with Jeremy. I guess, I'll just have to be happy with the occasional bulge shot.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He did a shower scene in this indie flick called "Twelve and Holding" about a boy who loses his twin brother in a horrible "accident". That's the main story but Renner's character Gus has an interesting side plot.

There's a scene a bit more than midway in where a girl who is the daughter or Gus's therapist sneaks into his apartment and ends up seeing him crying in the shower after a night of drinking, you see his ass, but nothing more.

Nice ass though.

Last edited:

knotica54

Just Browsing
Media
I just saw Jeremy in the movie NEO NED this week. Great movie...and he has a quick scene where he has a sex scene with Gabrielle Union up against a convenience store counter. Great ass - very sexy smile!

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've loved this guy forever, since he did Senior Trip a looooong time ago. There's just something indescribably sexy about him.

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could believe that he is well hung. Does anyone know where he hangs out? Is he East Coast, or West Coast? If he chills in NYC I bet I could get close enough to get definitive proof!

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeremy is a great actor and despite his unusual looks, I find him very handsome and very sexy. I have a photo of him where it would seem he is freeballing. Anyway I hope I can attach it correctly. He is a sexy stud for sure. I never miss The Unusuals.

Attachments