jeremy renner

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Feb 20, 2007.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

he's acted in indie films like The heart is deceitful above all things and Dahmer. The only mainstream film he did that I can think of is Swat with Colin farell. He's sexy in a weird way. I can't really explain it.
    What do you guys think??

2. aggbottom

aggbottom New Member

I see what you are saying... about 8 years ago I was at Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood and had to go to the bathroom... he was in the urinal next to me... and he his huge. I wasn't even intentionally looking, but there was no missing it... easily 6 soft.

3. ElDorado77

ElDorado77 New Member

Albums:
    he looks pretty young for his age.

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

i know. he has a weird face.

5. Jesse James

Jesse James New Member

The only thing I had seen him in before tonight was "S.W.A.T." and I liked what I saw then, and I liked what I saw tonight as well.

He's in the new ABC show "The Unusuals" "The Unusuals" (2009)

The way his clothes wear him, he looks like he has a body that would be fun to play with, and there was a nice package there to draw the eyes to.

Truth be told, he was the only reason I checked the show out. Otherwise the teasers they had been showing for the show wouldn't have pulled me in. I'm glad I watched however, looks like it could be a good show.

If only I could hope for a full frontal shower scene with Jeremy. I guess, I'll just have to be happy with the occasional bulge shot.

6. SprkE08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He did a shower scene in this indie flick called "Twelve and Holding" about a boy who loses his twin brother in a horrible "accident". That's the main story but Renner's character Gus has an interesting side plot.

There's a scene a bit more than midway in where a girl who is the daughter or Gus's therapist sneaks into his apartment and ends up seeing him crying in the shower after a night of drinking, you see his ass, but nothing more.

Nice ass though.

#6 SprkE08, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  7. knotica54

knotica54 New Member

I just saw Jeremy in the movie NEO NED this week. Great movie...and he has a quick scene where he has a sex scene with Gabrielle Union up against a convenience store counter. Great ass - very sexy smile!

8. Lizzie_love

Lizzie_love Member

I've loved this guy forever, since he did Senior Trip a looooong time ago. There's just something indescribably sexy about him.

9. andigazed

andigazed New Member

I could believe that he is well hung. Does anyone know where he hangs out? Is he East Coast, or West Coast? If he chills in NYC I bet I could get close enough to get definitive proof!

10. bone2bone2009

bone2bone2009 New Member

Jeremy is a great actor and despite his unusual looks, I find him very handsome and very sexy. I have a photo of him where it would seem he is freeballing. Anyway I hope I can attach it correctly. He is a sexy stud for sure. I never miss The Unusuals.

Attached Files:

11. rickygNOLA

Gold Member

Albums:
    he was great in 'dahmer'

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice