Jeremy Roloff

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you think? Gay or straight? I'm leaning towards gay. He and his friend, Mueller, just seemed to be a little too close. And in the graduation episode when he gave his speech and said "I love you" to him, there was a lot of emotion behind it than just "best friends."

He is very cute and has a rockin' bod from all that football. Maybe TLC will do a spin off on him- we could hope!

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to watch the series mainly because of Jeremy. I may start again...if it is still on.

It is. I think Zack and Jeremy will be going to Europe on coming episodes. I also think that Matt and Amy are heading for a split or divorse, unless that's what the producers are doing for ratings.

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
but think, he wears short shorts and nothings hanging out or buldging, either really tight underwear, or not very big

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my point was that i don't think he LOOKS over 18, which is gross to ME. you are entitled to your opinion.... i also made the comment because usually when someone says someone is hot they can present at least one piece of evidence behind their statement......

Is this the Jeremy Roloff you are talking about??

He looks pretty mature to me :-:rolleyes:

Attachments

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is this the Jeremy Roloff you are talking about??

He looks pretty mature to me :-:rolleyes:

Yep- mature alright! But too bad he's wearing a Kabbalah red string- I guess if you have the money to waste on this watered down version of 3,500 years of Jewish mysticism, then so be it.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yep- mature alright! But too bad he's wearing a Kabbalah red string- I guess if you have the money to waste on this watered down version of 3,500 years of Jewish mysticism, then so be it.

Is that what that is? I thought it was just an elastic band (or whatever they are called in the USA).