jeremy roloff

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For being their son, and twin to a drawf. That's about it. For nothing in reality. Stupid ass people on this site.

damn, lighten up man. you're in the ENTERTAINMENT area of this site. we're not trying to cure cancer for fuck's sake.

is dwarfism a condition?

yes, it's a growth hormone deficiency which can be hereditary.

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know you are...but what am I? heee.... now seriously WHO is this guy (insert Seinfeld inflection).

lol. he's one of the spawn of the 2 little people on TLC's Little People, Big World. the show is actually not that bad. this kid, tho, obviously has some hang-ups (if all the 'hollywood gossip' is true...)

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well as I said before I'm openly gay and he was extremely polite and nice to me. Yes and just so you know most people don't get famous without their name and face being plastered everywhere. I still think he is beautiful and gorgeous with a great ass

demcakes719

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, personally, I believe there is more to his friendship with Mueller than just a bromance. Watching the show, you can see how they act with each other and certain glances they give each other.

Even the girls talk about it and they are a lot less bashful than we are.

During the prep for his 18th birthday party, he said he wanted no girls there AT ALL. He talks about Mueller than any of his girlfriends combined.

All the years I've watched the show, all his girlfriend have been quite unattractive and surprisingly overweight. Which in my view, is a big sign.

But nevermind that--on to more pictures!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Romieron35