Jeremy Roloff

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Actually, good point. I see some gay-ness there as well. But you never know. About dirt, all I know is that he was a jerk in middle school (relative went to school with him), but then who wasn't a jerk in middle school? When I met him and his mother a few years ago (and we spoke only very, very briefly), he was actually very friendly.

sekretadmirer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder what the brother, Zack, is packing. I've always wondered if little people had little penises too. Some parts of their anatomy are regular size, so I guess the penis could be too. Have any of you ever been with a dwarf or know anything about the penis size of a dwarf? Anybody got any pics? I kind of curious about this whole thing now!

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sekretadmirer, it depends on why the person is little. The most common cuase is a problem with lengthening the bones in the body (ok, I accept the pun and say NOT the boner length) so soft tissue growth is normal. In other words, little men like Zack will have pensies within the same range of sizes as any other men.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
on the new ep there is a part where he jumps down the stairs in little blue shorts and u can see his dick its thick!

I just watched that scene 10 times and never saw a thing.

but I did learn that those two boys are morons. The scene where they're trying to figure out their new Bluetooth speakers had me worrying about the future.

schmoo

Experimental Member
Media
You're right - they're morons. The kids seem helpless. Did you see them in Europe last season? They couldn't even read a map. Matt & Amy did a piss poor job of raising them. Oh well, this is the last season anyway.

B_hungbradk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
remote control, im sure is what he is holding. There is a drawf on cam4.com from time to time with a big 7.5 inches. justice for Zack I guess if he had a couple of inches, or more, on his twin!

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
on the new ep there is a part where he jumps down the stairs in little blue shorts and u can see his dick its thick!

I noticed that too. Not sure i saw an actual dick but i did notice a nice bounce with indicates to me he was either going commando or had on boxers. i was hoping someone would have a GIF of that part.