Jeremy Shayne

Whopop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jeremy Shayne has started an OnlyFans!
Let’s talk about it, who’s subscribed so far?
Jeremy Shayne is a musical artist.
Insta: @jeremyshayne
Onlyfans: @js_exclusive

Reactions: vibe69

Whopop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, he was advertising it on his tiktok
As for the content, he didn’t promise anything so I’m not sure if he plans on showing anything we want or not
Started page Dec. 1st. He has uploaded 3 pics. No face. All underwear shots. 2 with bulge and 1 where he is holding his package. So far ,tamer than Instagram. We sure it's even him?

Reactions: BuddMarr

Montydevon

Just Browsing
Media
Images as part of the subscription are just beyond the Instagram line, but not far. He is sending out pay per view pics and using the excuse that he is new so will only share more revealing content as pay per view,( I really am confused by that logic). His choice what he chooses to reveal however as it the same with anyone.
I really do think the issue is with OF; should they have a rating system so subscribers get a better feel for the content before subscribing perhaps? Anyway, no doubt he will make some dollar as subscribers sign up in the hope of seeing much more that he is ever likely to show. Good luck to him.

TomJudd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he put his OF on hold. My guess is, he’s not sure where to go with his OF, and is afraid it might harm his musical career.

dfwmike213

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still have many of his songs on my lists because they're good tracks. He hasn't had luck making it happen, but that doesn't mean it can't. Many artists struggle for a long time before the right song, producer, and star alignment occur to get them their best chance.

I am excited about his onlyfans starting again, and I just got to see his cock so it's going to be full go this time. Doesn't mean he can't have a music career when he comes back to it.
how did u see his cock?

Reactions: vibe69

lilshyguy

Cherished Member
Media
W
I still have many of his songs on my lists because they're good tracks. He hasn't had luck making it happen, but that doesn't mean it can't. Many artists struggle for a long time before the right song, producer, and star alignment occur to get them their best chance.

I am excited about his onlyfans starting again, and I just got to see his cock so it's going to be full go this time. Doesn't mean he can't have a music career when he comes back to it.
Wait is he bringing his OF back?