Jeremy Sisto??

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here. Was just watching a movie with Jeremy Sisto. I always thought he was so hot, ever since I first took notice of him on 'Six Feet Under'. He is the one who played Brenda's manic depressive brother. There were a few nice ass shots of him on there, but I also think there was a quick frontal here and there. I'm pretty certain he is well hung, at least I imagine (and like to imagine) that he is. Anyone have any nice frontal pics of him?

On a side note, I can't seem to access Homocaine. :confused:

Thank you in advance.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jeremy Sisto is hot, most of the time. I have no idea if he has a third leg or a wee willie.

BTW, you shouldn't taking my agreeing with you as a sign that are not a freak, plenty of people have said things like "freak of nature" and "that's just freakin'" around me, but plenty said other things too, "choking hazard" has always been one of my favorites.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A very sexy man indeed. I've seen him in several movies but "May" was the one that made me take notice. He has the perfect voice -warm and sultry. If we were in a room together with the lights out, that voice could convince me to do practically anything.

Reactions: malakos

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i saw him nude in the LA production of Take Me Out. i was surprised he was uncut. his dick was average limp, if a bit on the thick side. it was hard to see with my attention completely on terrell tilford who was about seven inches limp and quite sturdy himself.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
damn i forgot about him in 6' under, he is hot on cop show.

ya but why does jeremy have the same haircut on L&A as jerry seinfeld did in the episode where Uncle Enzo ruined jerry's hair right b4 the bachelor auction elaine was running.

jeremy's hair on L&A looks like a 5th grader going to church in the 70s

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always liked him. He plays evil/disturbed people well. Also, he's had so many different looks over the years that I don't always recognize him right away. For example, usually his hair is thick and wavy/curly, but sometimes it's short and straight (e.g., White Squall, Clueless). Usually he looks fairly "solid" and manly, other times he looks skinny and twinky.

A lot of his characters die:
Jeremy Sisto

Here's a butt shot (he's on the far left):
http://www.hunkvideoonline.com/pix/Cast_InEnemyHands_002.jpg

Here he is looking young and twinky:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2410/2098208531_7b0e099030.jpg?v=0

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jeremy is featured twice in a book of art photography I just purchased: The Sweater Book by Stephen Mosher. In both pics I'd say he's in his early 20s. The book features hundreds celebrities, all wearing the same sweater. In the first pic, Jeremy is seated on the front steps of Balthazar Getty's house, along with Balthazar and some of their castmates from White Squall. Jeremy is wearing shorts and since he's sitting you can see most of his thighs.

One section of the book features people nude or mostly nude, except for the sweater, and Jeremy is featured again in a "threesome" with Marisa Ryan (his now ex-wife) and Jonah Blechman. Alas, you only see him from the belly up. Jonah, who is openly bisexual, is probably best known for playing "Nico" in Another Gay Movie and its sequel. Hmmm...

Jeremy is featured in two books by Veronique Vial: Men Before 10 am Too! and Hollywood Splash.

Unrelated to the books I mentioned, here's a hot pic of Jeremy. I like that the print on his jeans draws your attention to his crotch.
http://www.sisto-act.net/neimanmarcuspix.html

This site has lots of pics of Jeremy:
Sisto Act: Picture Gallery