Jeremy Sumpter

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by mapleglen, Mar 14, 2010.

1. mapleglen

mapleglen New Member

Anybody know what 21 year old actor Jeremy Sumpter has hanging between his legs? Nice looking young man...

2. mikey41

Gold Member

I don't know, but I waited until Jeremy turned 18 so I could legally lust after him. He is damn cute!

3. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

any body watch John Gedding on HGTV. can't remember name of show, but all I've seen was filmed in Atlanta. They go into a neighborhood, spend $20,000. redoing the house and landscape. While they are in the neighborhood, they do other curb improvements for free. Anyway, he is good looking and has a good looking bulge.

4. enderwiggen88

enderwiggen88 Member

Albums:
    Well, I don't know what is swinging between his legs (or rather... what's not)... but I think he's a dickhead. One of my friends grew up with him and he treated her sister terribly because she was autistic. He was definitely the "bad child" in the classroom. That's why I won't watch his movies.

So I think he has a vagina.

5. mapleglen

mapleglen New Member

Well, hopefully he has out grown that type of behavior. From his bio, sounds like he does some charity work now, some which includes helping children with serious illness. But like any celebrity, what they do on screen and off screen can sometimes be two different things...I must admit, he is one of the very few child actors that has become better looking as he gets older. That doesn't happen often! Hopefully he'll do a nude scene soon. Amazing no one has ever seen him nude before...

6. Bibendum

Bibendum New Member

Saw him in something a couple of nights ago, it might have been Glades. Not half as cute as he was a couple of years ago, quite plump and that lovely pixieish look has gone. (Just checked Wiki, it was Glades)

7. mikey41

Gold Member

His name is John Gidding. Yale graduate, a good singer (probably sang with the Wiffenpoofs) and openly gay. His show is called "Curb Appeal." But what does this have to do with young Jeremy?

Draft saved Draft deleted