Jeremy Walker - Where Is He?

Gollumx34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He had a tablet of Ambien in his possesion
Whaaat? He went to prison for that? Was this the first offense? The only plausible explanation for receiving a prison sentence for that reason is violation of parole/probation or a history of prior drug-related convictions.

I mean, ambien is a schedule 4 substance so the laws and regulations are less strict. He might have had a valid prescription for ambien and maybe one of the tablets fell out of the bottle while he was driving? I don’t understand how he could receive a harsh prison sentence for that. The punishment doesn’t fit the crime. Obviously, if he had a past criminal history, then it’s a different story. People have been imprisoned for decades as a result of possessing marijuana and other controlled substances due to prior felony convictions. I believe Tennessee and Mississippi are the most unforgiving towards convicted felons. They have habitual offender laws that can result in harsh prison sentences for minor infractions.

knm709

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Gollumx34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah, it is. i didn't know he had that much trouble with the law.
That’s probably why he was given a harsh sentence for one ambien pill. College students abuse stimulant meds all the time and are certainly not sent to prison. He most likely violated parole/probation or was sentenced due to being a repeat offender. I don’t believe it’s technically fair given that the punishment does not fit the crime itself. However, I understand why this tends to occur to people who have an extensive criminal history.

Gollumx34

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Btw, ambien is like a schedule 4 controlled substance. Possession of this narcotic is considered less severe than other drugs like opiates and stimulants. He said he was sent to prison for one ambien pill…I don’t think that is enough to result in that.

Reactions: E.R

E.R

Superior Member
Media
Btw, ambien is like a schedule 4 controlled substance. Possession of this narcotic is considered less severe than other drugs like opiates and stimulants. He said he was sent to prison for one ambien pill…I don’t think that is enough to result in that.
Agreed. He wouldn't have got the sentence he did, unless he had a SUBSTANTIAL previous record that he was on parole for, or it was a very different crime he committed.

WololoViewer

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unless he was accused of trying to sneak a pill in someone's drink. That could explain the harsh sentence that he received for just 1 pill. But that's just a speculation.

Reactions: Nomdean

E.R

Superior Member
Media
Unless he was accused of trying to sneak a pill in someone's drink. That could explain the harsh sentence that he received for just 1 pill. But that's just a speculation.
Date rape, you think? Or, it was a cumulative sentence and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Reactions: Nomdean