Jerk at Work

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
I read this article in Details about jerking off at work. I have to admit, I do take a break every now and then to bust a nut in the office bathroom.

Anyone else do the same?

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
judging by the cum stains on my office bathroom walls, quite a few guys must unmoad during the day. I certainly sneak down there and beat my meat.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good for you Rimmer better to wank once a day than unloading in your jeans while working

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lucky you and the one that catches the pent up load. I can never make it.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never jerk at work either. I did it once, when I worked swing shift and it was very early in the morning, no one around. But I wouldn't (and haven't) done it during normal working hours.

For those guys who do it at work, do you try to keep it quiet, or would someone hear you pumpin if they walked in? (When I was in college, I developed several techniques for jacking quietly, so as not to let my roommate hear me at night.)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why Not. A normal activity and it needs to be done, especially when one is younger and the sperm level is high. A great way to prevent white-outs.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup, couple times a week. great tension reliever for sure. I work at a college and there is definitely alot of old dried jizz on stall walls. It's gross. I at least have the decency to unload in the toilet - for some dudes it's more like vandalism - I just need the release.

itsbig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheesh, don't jerk it at work! I don't want some guys nut on the wall when I have to use the bathroom. Neither does anyone else. Anybody that can't wait until they get home has some issues.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to admit, I'm somewhat disappointed. I thought this thread was how to deal with jerks at work. I guess I could just "jerk at work" to take my mind off the jerks at work, eh?

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im a contractor/builder and i have jerked in a home when no one was around, the home was under construction

That's definitely hot, Monster.

It reminds me, slightly off topic, that whenever I've moved into a new house or apartment, I want to jack off in the new place when I first take possession of it. Something about a new, empty place sets me off I guess.

Sorry, not trying to jack this thread, but couldn't help but think of this. :tongue:

mickswim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Know Several Jerks At Work =- They Should,
As Muich As Me - I Can Jerk Quietly Tho

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes it just can't be helped, I work as a lifeguard at a local swimming pool..and the amount of hot women that come to swim wearing next to nothing is amazing, So yea sometimes I get a hard on wile I'm on duty but I soon take care of that once i'm on break ;)

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi guys I am glad that so many of you have to drop their load at work and are not shy to admit itAs far as the noise goes. Wish I was able to unload quietly but when I shoot I shoot man, and as far as the jism on the wall goes that does bother me, how often have I gone to a public toilet and the guys before me has just shot a huge load on the floor.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do it from time to time, in the toilet. I always forget the difficult part when leaving the toilet back to my office. The semi hard stays on me for some time after I shoot my load which makes it suspicious leaving the toilet with a bulge bigger than the usual :rolleyes: