Jerk at Work

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I have I have done it on a lunch break, or if working in a large building go to a secluded bathroom...

Used to have a coworker whose "crap" stank so bad he would always go use a restroom on another floor-= it was *that* bad...poor guy...

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once worked weekends alone in an office with a busty Asian gal who was prone to tight clothing and flirty behavior. I gotta admit there was more than one time I visited the men's room for the purpose of relieving myself of, well, buildup.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I drove a company truck around and one day I just pulled over and started jerking, right there on the company grounds. If someone saw me, I hope they got a good show lol. That actually happened about 5 or 6 times...then they put cameras up everywhere, and I stopped.

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
I was at work last friday, it was empty no one around It was freeball friday, so I pulled it out my shorts an shot a load right there at my desk, it was so hot. but oh was I so nervous..No I dont think I would do it again, but I have rubbed one out in the bathroom. I have heard other guys doing it too.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hot story, jakobshay68 --- any details to relate about the others?

I was at work last friday, it was empty no one around It was freeball friday, so I pulled it out my shorts an shot a load right there at my desk, it was so hot. but oh was I so nervous..No I dont think I would do it again, but I have rubbed one out in the bathroom. I have heard other guys doing it too.

anyone jerks off in their sexy uniforms? like armymen, firefighters, policemen etc. i crave uniforms and hung men :)