Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At party, away from crown in poorly lit corner of the backyard with 3 chairs.

Guy and girlfriend and cocky drunk friend who won't stop bragging about his big dick.

Boyfriend, clearly uncomfortable: Stop it man. No one cares.

Girlfriend: "Yeah I bet you don't even have a big dick, you probably have a tiny willy. Tiny dick man.

Boyfriend: Stop it Hannah

Cocky friend: You think I'm talking shit? I don't have a small cock like your fucking boyfriend.

Boyfriend: Luke what the fuck man? That's out of order.

Hannah (girlfriend): Yeah my boyfriends dick is way bigger than your fucking tiny dick asshole.

Luke (cocky friend): Don't make me fucking laugh he's hung like a baby carrot I've seen it in the urinals

Hannah: DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT YOU OVERCOMPENSATING FUCK. Obviously trying to make up for your little baby dick

Luke: Man you better put your girlfriend in check before someone shows her what a real man's cock looks like

Boyfriend: SHut the fuck up man. Hannah just chill let's go somewhere else he's drunk and you're drunk.

Hannah: NO THIS FUCKING GUY IS ALL TALK HE'S INSULTING MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING INSECURE. All fucking talk Luke, go jack off your little dick while my boyfriend pounds me with his much bigger cock.

Luke: Alright bitch, you better fucking apologise before I fucking show you how fucking wrong you are about this cock.
*grabbing and rubbing his crotch*

Hannah: FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE TINY DICK PUSSY YOU'RE ALL FUCKING TALK YOU WON'T DO SHIT.

Luke: That's it you little bitchy brat time to fucking put you in your place show you a real mans dick

*Luke starts fumbling with his pants* *Boyfriend looks at his girlfriend Hannah worriedly, stands up, and grabs her by the hand trying to pull her away*

Boyfriend: Hannah this is going too far let's go.

Hannah: No Mikey I want to see this fucking asshole embarrass himself, we all know you've got the bigger dick.

Luke: Hahah your pussy ass boyfriend is afraid I'm going to show you what a real cock looks like

Boyfriend, visibly concerned: Mike don't do this you're drunk and Hannah's drunk she didn't mean to call your dick small

Hannah: LIKE FUCK I DIDN'T. You're going to let him get away with talking about you like that?! I want to see this fucking tiny dick loser embarrass himself then I want you to fuck the shit out of me tonight with a real mans cock.

*Luke pulls his trousers down slightly to expose the bulge in his underwear which he's rubbing up and down as the angry girlfriend screams at him*

Luke: Hannah I'm going to fucking whip this dick out if you don't apologise right fucking now.

Boyfriend: Hannah just apologise so we can go.

Hannah: Why the FUCK would I apologise to this tiny dick FUCKING LOSER. It's all a fucking ACT. He's talking out his fucking ass and I'm not letting him get away with his bluff. FUcking DO IT then LUKE. Whip that tiny dick out I don't give a FUCK.

Luke: Oh bitch you fucking asked for it let's show you a real man's dick.

*Luke reaches into his underwear and heaves his big, fat, semi-hard dick that makes an audible *FLOP* sound as it falls out.*

Luke: Take a close look you little slut.

Hannah: HAHAH he actually fucking did it Mikey look at his tiny dic-

*her eyes adjust to the darkness and she gazes at the big fat semi-hard mass of cock meat stemming out of Luke's underwear, and her eyes widen and she audibly gasps as her mouth opens in shock.*

Hannah: Ohh..tiny... little... Little dick... It's... little... Ooh… Oh I'm... Luke what... Luke... what is that... that can't be...

Luke: Lol man I think your bitch is retarded, that's my dick bitch.

Hannah: I think... um... I think... we should go...

*Hannah gets up and motions to move over and reach out to her boyfriend Mikey who is in a panic holding out his hand in complete worried silence in shock*

Luke: NO BITCH SIT THE FUCK BACK DOWN.

*Hannah jolts and flinches and looks back at Luke with a scared expression she motions to say something but then her eyes then drift down... down... down to his immense cock hanging down... she's staring"

Luke: Slut I said sit the FUCK down

*Luke reaches down and shakes his hefty slab of meat as he says this as she gazes on transfixed... She doesn't know why, and she faintly hears her boyfriend calling her name, but even then she can't control it but she sits down-still staring at Luke's massive semi-soft cock on the flop*

Luke: What an obedient little big dick slut, now fucking apologize...

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
_________
Luke: I said FUCKING APOLOGISE bitch.

*Hannah blinks like woken up from a daze and looks up at the smug-smiling Luke*

Hannah: Apologise? Apologise for what? I'm not a fucking slut I don't care how... *she gazes down and he lightly shakes his semi-hardon for show* big... so very big... your dick is...

Luke: You were talking all this shit about how little my dick was and now you're faced with reality: a big fat cock, face to face. Look at it. Does this look fucking small to you?

Hannah (rolling her eyes): This is stupid... it doesn't matter how big or fat your cock is the point is you were being an asshole to me and my boyfriend

Luke: Yet the first thing you went to was calling my dick small

Hannah: Yes you were saying how big it is how was I supposed to know if it was true,

Luke: It's fucking right in front of you, look at it and tell me it's small again. Look at this cock and tell it to it's face that it's small.

*Hannah's eyes fell back to Luke's cock*

Hannah: I can't...

Boyfriend: There you go she doesn't want to answer your questions Luke let's go Hannah please.

Hannah: No Mike I can't because it's not small...

Luke: What was that? Stop looking away and say it to this cock directly.

Boyfriend: Hannah no, what are you talking about? We need to go.

*Hannah looks away before Luke speaks again, a commanding tone that draws her attention back to his crotch*

Luke: Hannah, this cock... is it small and thin?

*Luke starts lightly jerking the length of his cock, causing it to swell and attract more of Hannah's attention. Almost hypnotising her as she was looking at It intensely for longer and longer periods of time*

Hannah: Oh god Luke... I hate to admit it but you're right. I was wrong about your dick. It's not small. I can't call this cock small to it's face...

Luke: Yeah, and why not?

Hannah: Because it's not small at all. It's huge. I mean- It's big... and thick. It's so big Luke I mean wow. I was so wrong about your penis I thought you were bluffing but it's just so fucking big.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Luke: Yeah, and why not?

Hannah: Because it's not small at all. It's huge. I mean- It's big... and thick. It's so big Luke I mean wow. I was so wrong about your penis I thought you were bluffing but it's just so fucking big.

*Silence echoes with only the faint pumping of the music in the background as Hannah stares now, quite brazenly, at the big hanging dick before her in hypnotic admiration. She hated this cocky asshole but had to concede that his dick was indeed not at all small. No... It was big. Thick. Pulsing almost. It seemed to be pulsing and jump as it engorged slightly. But Luke's words broke through the silence.

Luke: There's a good bitch. Finally admitting reality. But that's still not apologising to it's face... I want you to look directly at it, call it Mr Bigdick and say "I'm sorry for doubting you Mr Bigdick". Then we'll see about forgiveness.

Hannah: W... What?

Luke: I said call it Mr Bigdick and apologise to this fucking dick!

*Hannah looked at the big dick shyly, coyly, intimidated... Like a little girl apologising for misbehaving afraid to make eye contact. She talked increasingly sweetly and weakly, her voice becoming more girly every moment. As her mind became clouded by Luke's aggression and power, and as she sank further and further down into lust and submission... into her place in the situation.*

Hannah: I'm... I'm so sorry for doubting how big you are Mr Bigdick.

Luke: That's a good start from such a bitchy little girl.

Boyfriend: This has gone far enough man *steps in to put a stop to things... But is pushed back by Luke and falls onto his backside and hands on the grass*

Luke: Shut the fuck up! Sit down and take your place. Your girlfriend is learning your place in the world so why don't you take a fucking seat. You should thank me for shower Hannah her place in the world and where that fucking bitchy big mouth takes her. Now Hannah... Hannah!

*The boyfriend is flabberghasted and stares on in awe and jumps in intimidation, whilst Hannah breaks out of her meek little trance staring at the ground in shame*

Hannah: Huh?! Yes? Yes Luke!? What the fuck do you want now! I've said fucking sorry to your big dick now what the fuck do you want *She could not hide the small amount of excitement and curiosity at the situation and what was going to happen. But she was consciously fighting it. Trying to fight back. She had to. For her boyfriends dignity. For hers.*

*Luke started walked closer to her. His big hanging dick engorging with more and more blood, getting bigger and bigger. As Hannah watched on,hypnotised by it's swaying and her heart dropping as all her attention and reality became about her... and this big fucking dick.*

Luke: When I said apologise to it's face, I fucking meant FACE to FACE.

Hannah: Luke please no... You're scaring me it's scary I'm scared... It's too big it's so amazing it's so...

*Hannah was rambling under her breath her once forceful voice becoming weaker and weaker as SMACK! Luke flops his huge semi-hard pulsing cock on her face as with a final shocking gasp Hannah's poor mind collapses whilst her boyfriend looks on in horror"

Hannah: BIIIGGGGGGGG.... Oh mr bigdick please... oh mr bigdick... mr bigdick please please *pant*

Luke: Now KISS IT AND SAY SORRY!

*Before she could think, the command was so instant and sudden and it was like it was coming from this big powerful dick. This dick so big and powerful and mighty that it deserved whatever it wanted. That she needed to do whatever it commanded.

Hannah: YES YES *smooch* I'm SOWWY *Kiss* *Kiss* I'm so sorry Mr BIIGGDICCKKK

*all this slipped out before Hannah's conscious mind caught herself and she froze... Paralysed in shock and horror that this big dick got a reaction over her. With it laying on her face she tried to backtrack, but still did not move out of the way of it on her face.*

Hannah: I mean what the fuck is wrong with you!! Putting this dick on my face? This big fat dick on an innocent girl's face make you seem tough? Make you seem like a man? *she tried to make eye contact with luke although the big meaty pillar was hard to see past. As ridiculous as it seems

*Luke was silent in response apart from a single, but power-asserting motion. He lifted up the big heavy cock from her face, almost giving a glimmer of hope that it was over to both Hannah and her boyfriend... before SMACK! Letting it go as it forcefully,dominately reasserted it's power over her face and mind with a searing mark as it sat on her face in it's hardening, huge glory.*

Hannah: Oh fuckkkk
*Hannah's mouth watered and it was all she could do to prevent her tongue from escaping her mouth. From reaching out with her moist, wet tongue and lavishing the meaty, weighty, fat cock with licks and tongue-slides. She couldn't help but inhale it's essence. It's overpowering manly, sweaty, aggressive scent. The scent the represented complete and utter dominance over her mind and thoughts. That sent her mind blank from any thought but serving it. From worshiping it with the attention it's existence demanded.*

Luke: Huh... look at this bitches eyes crossing over. You seeing this shit bro? Hey Hannah, you gonna admit it's bigger than your little boyfriends? This big dick taking over your feeble little mind that was talking back to me earlier?

Hannah: No fucking... No fucking way you arrogant prick.

*Hannah, breathlessly, but trying to hang on to her dignity even with this big dick on her face*

Luke: you gonna talk back to me like that with my dick on your face bitch?

*Luke starts slapping his meaty cock on Hannah's bewildered face. Sending her spiralling further into confusion and overwhelm.*

Huh bitch? Gonna keep talking shit and take this or admit your boyfriend's little penis doesn't

Hannah: Oh my god please Luke... Please Luke stop... it's bigger... It's so much bigger... I can feel it pulsing on my face... it's so hot... so warm... so heavy.... It's so much bigger than my little boyfriends

Luke: Now beg for it's forgivenes...

Hannah: Please!

*Hannah interrupted and jumped to the opportunity, she was now again completely overcome with lust and her brain broken. The shocking events and power shift that has occurred so quickly*

Hannah: Please forgive me Mr Bigdick you're so big and my boyfriend's is so tiny I had no idea. I had no idea how powerful and beautiful you were. I'm so sorry Mr bigdick please let me make it up to you... Please I need you to like me. I need to earn your approval I need to please you. You're so big you deserve anything you want. You're so much bigger than my boyfriend's little penis you win!! Please tell me how to please you and forgivee meeee!

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*Hannah stuttered out her plea with her eyes wide open and her head dazed. Her heart pounding as she was so overpowered by this huge dick on her face. She was completely powerless and submissive. Completely and utterly at the mercy of this strong and masculine presence. A presence that she needed to submit to. That she craved to be dominated by.*

Luke: Good girl... you've done well. Now swallow this big dick you little slut.

*She did not resist. She didn't even try. In fact her mouth opened wider as if she was desperate for the big dick to fill her mouth. To stretch her lips and throat around and take it deep inside her mouth.*

Luke: Deeper bitch

*As the words left Luke's mouth, Hannah found herself taking a big gulp. Taking a big gulp of the big hard cock-meat bulging in her mouth. The taste filling her mouth. The salty, sweaty smell filling her nose. The rough skin on the shaft tickling her insides and making her body shiver with excitement as her body was filled with a fresh rush of arousal at the thought of being unable to escape this big dick in her throat. Her body trembling with the thought of being taken by this big dick. Of having no choice but to accept it. And with that acceptance came release, relief, pleasure and joy. Hannah's moans grew louder as her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body went tense. She was lost in the overwhelming desire of this big dick in her throat. She was lost in the sensation of it stretching out her tongue and mouth. The sheer size and power of it was intoxicating. Hannah's pussy became soaked with excitement and excitement and lust and desire as she took it deeper and deeper, swallowing the thick meaty cock-meat down her throat.

*Hannah's boyfriend was shocked and confused. How could this happen to his girlfriend. How could she take another man's cock down her throat. But then he saw his girlfriend's reaction. Her eyes rolling back in her head. Her mouth watering. Her body tensing with pleasure. Her pussy soaking with excitement. Her lips pursed around the big dick in her mouth. He knew that she needed this. That she wanted it. And that she needed him to hold back as she gave herself over to the big dick in her mouth and swallowed it down.*

Hannah: Mmmmm... yes... Oh yesssss... mrrmmm... mmmphhh... mmpphhnnnhhhhh... I need more... I need more... I need you to fill my throat with your big cock... I need to be your big cock whore... I want to swallow every drop of your cum... I want you to pump your cum down my throat... I want to eat your cum off your big dick... I want to swallow your big dick like a good little cock-whore... I don't care about my boyfriend his dick is so small... You're so much bigger and better than him... I love how big and strong and powerful you are... I'm so excited to have a real man's big dick in my mouth... I want to give you everything... I want to please you... I want you to please me... I know now that you're so much bigger than my boyfriend and that's why I should obey you because you are a true man and I'm just a weak little girl who needs to obey you... I will do anything you say as long as you keep this big dick in my mouth...

*Hannah's boyfriend could not believe what he was seeing. His girlfriend was completely gone. Completely dominated by the big dick in her mouth. And she was loving it. Every second of it. She was submitting to it. Submitting to this big dick with no hesitation. She was no longer resisting. She was no longer thinking about her boyfriend. She was no longer acting like herself. She was no longer Hannah. She was Luke's cock-whore.*

Reactions: jaykop

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*Hannah stuttered out her plea with her eyes wide open and her head dazed. Her heart pounding as she was so overpowered by this huge dick on her face. She was completely powerless and submissive. Completely and utterly at the mercy of this strong and masculine presence. A presence that she needed to submit to. That she craved to be dominated by.*

Luke: Good girl... you've done well. Now swallow this big dick you little slut.

*She did not resist. She didn't even try. In fact her mouth opened wider as if she was desperate for the big dick to fill her mouth. To stretch her lips and throat around and take it deep inside her mouth.*

Luke: Deeper bitch

*As the words left Luke's mouth, Hannah found herself taking a big gulp. Taking a big gulp of the big hard cock-meat bulging in her mouth. The taste filling her mouth. The salty, sweaty smell filling her nose. The rough skin on the shaft tickling her insides and making her body shiver with excitement as her body was filled with a fresh rush of arousal at the thought of being unable to escape this big dick in her throat. Her body trembling with the thought of being taken by this big dick. Of having no choice but to accept it. And with that acceptance came release, relief, pleasure and joy. Hannah's moans grew louder as her eyes rolled back in her head and her whole body went tense. She was lost in the overwhelming desire of this big dick in her throat. She was lost in the sensation of it stretching out her tongue and mouth. The sheer size and power of it was intoxicating. Hannah's pussy became soaked with excitement and excitement and lust and desire as she took it deeper and deeper, swallowing the thick meaty cock-meat down her throat.

*Hannah's boyfriend was shocked and confused. How could this happen to his girlfriend. How could she take another man's cock down her throat. But then he saw his girlfriend's reaction. Her eyes rolling back in her head. Her mouth watering. Her body tensing with pleasure. Her pussy soaking with excitement. Her lips pursed around the big dick in her mouth. He knew that she needed this. That she wanted it. And that she needed him to hold back as she gave herself over to the big dick in her mouth and swallowed it down.*

Hannah: Mmmmm... yes... Oh yesssss... mrrmmm... mmmphhh... mmpphhnnnhhhhh... I need more... I need more... I need you to fill my throat with your big cock... I need to be your big cock whore... I want to swallow every drop of your cum... I want you to pump your cum down my throat... I want to eat your cum off your big dick... I want to swallow your big dick like a good little cock-whore... I don't care about my boyfriend his dick is so small... You're so much bigger and better than him... I love how big and strong and powerful you are... I'm so excited to have a real man's big dick in my mouth... I want to give you everything... I want to please you... I want you to please me... I know now that you're so much bigger than my boyfriend and that's why I should obey you because you are a true man and I'm just a weak little girl who needs to obey you... I will do anything you say as long as you keep this big dick in my mouth...

*Hannah's boyfriend could not believe what he was seeing. His girlfriend was completely gone. Completely dominated by the big dick in her mouth. And she was loving it. Every second of it. She was submitting to it. Submitting to this big dick with no hesitation. She was no longer resisting. She was no longer thinking about her boyfriend. She was no longer acting like herself. She was no longer Hannah. She was Luke's cock-whore.*
Note this was 99% generated by AI Wanted to see what would do with an existing story. Unfortunately repeats self a lot, and didn't fully retain my writing style but at least took the plot a bit further.