Jerk Of Tips For Huge Dick

Xxlhengst

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone!
I’m looking for some new tips for new ways to jerk my huge dick or a from someone else the dick .
How do you jerk ? Do you jerk with a condom ? Are you fully naked ? where do you come on ?
Please tell me a bit about your routine!

thanks

maxm9812

Experimental Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
normally when i jerk off i still have a shirt and for example socks on. i tried it with a condom for fun as well and it wasn't that bad but its like no routine for me and i basically enjoy it even more without ir i guess. im right handed so i'm stroking my dick with my right hand normally while im laying in my bed. in my left hand there is probably my phone or nothing. i guess i tried out many things like touching other zones of my body while doing it, fingering myself; when it comes to masturbating: using both hands, only the left, just some fingers, fucking my hand or something like that. i also used or sometimes use some toys like fleshlights or tenga eggs, i already used prostata vibrators to massage it or like normal buttstuff toys idk. and i usually cum on my stomache or like my blanket ig.
the place can also be different. i mean i have done it quiet everywhere now. at some places only once and at some more often: like my bed, my car, the couch, the bathroom, the shower and so on. and then there are some places where i have done it like public restrooms, trains, forests, somewhere outside, garden, balcony and so on. but be careful, make sure that noone who doesnt want to see you while youre jerking off, sees you and gets annoyed, stay safe and comfortable and maybe dont leave the biggest mess yk. lol have a good one and many nice jerking sessions ig

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sleep in just underwear always wake up hard as a rock - sometimes popping out of undies…so I usually jack it first thing in in AM. I usually drop tons of pre so just take the rest of my dick out, use the pre as lube and lie on my back and start stroking with 2 hands. Depending on how horned up I am I either end up cumming on my chest/stomach or sometimes will get up and add some lotion to the mix and stroke for a little longer in the bathroom…

Reactions: hung9mike

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to use two fingers pointed downwards to rub my full cock's length including that between my legs while holding it downwards to enjoy its complete full length. If your really hung like I am, its takes a little practice to get the technique down due to the length of the strokes required to do this.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I teach the women to use two hands and the mouth just on the head. Facefucking is nice but for me to cum I like to see both little hands and feel a hot mouth sucking