jerk off driving?

D_Harvey_Dipstique

Experimental Member
Media
any of you guys jerk off while driving....sometimes, especially if im in the car for a while, the mood will hit and i'll just go for it....like today! the ups man came up next to me on the interstate and i tried to hide but must not have cause he passed and then put his hand out the window and motioned for me to come up next to him so he could see....i didn't take him up on it...and yes, this means the streak is broken.

Reactions: openfly

D_Hercule Snailsnot

Experimental Member
Media
I have jerked off a few times while driving usually they would be on my way home from the showers after I played tennis or something or swam up at my college I would shower and usually a friend of mine would shower with me who had an amazing body and the most perfect (huge flacid) uncut cock i have ever seen :) and i would be sooo horny after showering that on my way home I would um relieve my urges ;)

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have an hour and a half drive one way to/from work. On the way home, I would usually get bored on that lonely long straight road between Dayton and Columbus, OH and would let one go to pass the time.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
any of you guys jerk off while driving....sometimes, especially if im in the car for a while, the mood will hit and i'll just go for it....like today! the ups man came up next to me on the interstate and i tried to hide but must not have cause he passed and then put his hand out the window and motioned for me to come up next to him so he could see....i didn't take him up on it...and yes, this means the streak is broken.

Yes, many times. Used to drive cross country in 18 wheelers, I could look down from my window and see the front seat of cars I passed/ passed me. Saw lots of tits, pussies, and cocks flashed at me (guess they think truck drivers are always horny) but never reciprocated right then and there. How could I? I was 6 feet above them and moving at highway speeds. Later, when I was on an open stretch of road and could safely set my cruise control (interstates were great for this in the western states) I'd unzip my jeans and pull my cock out of my underwear and shoot my cum. If cleanup at 67 mph wasn't safe I'd have to pull over somewhere and change underwear and/or jeans. Lots of fun out there!

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

this is funny to me because the week i moved to los angeles, years ago, there
was a segment on the news about people who mastubate while driving.
they featured a woman who lived in san francisco who said she masturbated
while driving each day across the golden gate bridge. so i did it once, soon after that
news show, while driving through an abandoned neighborhood near the los angeles airport (LAX),
after spending a day at the beach, the impetus was probably that i was oogled by a male lifeguard that particular day.
of course no one saw me, no one even lived there and i was the only car on the street.

you never see stuff like that on the news anymore, everyone its so uptight and serious
these days.

i also masturbated late at night in the campus library while in college.
i was sitting at a table in a secluded part of the library.
again i was not exposed and no one saw or knew, it was pretty exciting
at the time.

offroad.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what is real fun. Driving down a highway and just as you are about to stretch and shoot you step on the gas pedal. During the first squirt the highway patrol chases you and turns on their siren. Can you imagine the thrill.

D

deleted136887

All the time on long drives....you have to organized with the clean-up .

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had to drive cross-county (NY to LA) alone. It was a long trip and by the time I got to Colorado, I was pretty bored. On that arduous climb up the Rocky Mountains, I suddenly got extremely horny. Maybe it was the lack of oxygen! Since there was no one else on the road, I thought it would be fun to take it out and wave it around a bit. I did, and before I knew it, I was stroking away! I will never forget the feeling off rising over the top of those majestice mountains as I reached one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever had. You might say that I reached a peak at exactly the right time! Nothing like getting your rocks off while going over the Rockies!

D

deleted213967

I know I am not your mother you all but try to do it my way, in the slow lane of a clear interstate highway, either stalled in traffic or with plenty of room between vehicles 'cos I swear your reflexes are affected when your brain is focused on your dick...

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have been given several hand jobs while driving. There is a little more self control with the steering wheel if someone else is doing it for you.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I used to be really reckless and once had a goal of coming at 100 mph.

I think I actually made it...

Nowadays I jerk off at home

Croix68

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't done it in ages...and only on the interstate on long commutes...surprisingly, I don't think any trucker ever saw me...I guess my car at the time was too low to see inside