Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still do it's fun and passes the time. I don't even know how many times I would pull my dick out and jerk off coming back from Chicago. I posted pics of me coming from a friends house. I just happen to have my camera with me at the time and said hey why not put them up here.

Altitude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hear stories at work all the time from truckers... naturally, they see things like this often as they're always out there. The funniest story I heard was from a driver who was in stop-and-go traffic in Denver and happened to look down at the car to the left of him. It was a BMW with heavily tinted windows all rolled up, but the woman inside had the sunroof open and was going to town with a dildo. She happened to glance up and saw the driver watching, stopped as she was startled but then smiled and continued going at it... unfortunately I have yet to see anything similar. =p

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have whipped it out and played with for years while driving. I have also gotten blown several times while traveling on interstates and rural highways right thru the small towns and hamlets. I stock up on extra napkins at every fast food place when doing take out. Have a container of those in every vehicle I drive. Gone with friends in thier RV and been naked in the passenger seat while traveling also. Friend and I were stopped for real long period on Interstate in Arizona while they cleaned up a "black Ice" accident. The friend had been having his out before, while stopped I took mine out. The trucker next to us had gotten out and walked up to friends window and tapped on it. He actually thanked us for the entertainment, and told us it sounded like in about 20 minutes or so the traffic would be moving again.

Reactions: openfly

meatyjon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when i feel horny i drive naked from the waiste down and take my deep throat cock slave with me to suck me dry while i'm driving. It's great when a trucker takes a second look when he see's a man with his hard cock in another man's hungry mouth

D_Francis Skrotam

Experimental Member
Media
i do it all the time on mostly interstate so truckers can see me,its quite a thrill,sometimes when its warm out i take off all my clothes and turn on cruise control so i can cross my legs and tilt the seat back and stroke away.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah yes I freely admit to doing so as well as getting incredible blow jobs from former girlfriends as well as my wife. There is an incredible turn-on from possibly being seen as well as the excitement of doing so in hopes that no one will see you.

When living in Honolulu after taking a shower at the beach and taking my suit off with my towel wrapped around me and then going to the car and leaving. This was always the start of a great session, use to drive up and park across from Diamond Head looking down at the beach. It was always amazing how many surfers would cruise by for a peak or the bush bunnies across the street at the base of Diamond Head would watch too.

I also like leaving the gym sometimes after taking a shower I don’t usually put any underwear back on since they are dirty and wait to go home to get dressed but I do put my gym shorts back on. The feelings you get sometimes with you cock sliding around loose in your gym shorts it doesn’t take much to get excited.

But I think one of the best times was when I went to have lunch with a girl friend and picked her up from her work. We drove to Ala Moana Park to eat and on the way over she kept rubbing her feet across my crotch. Before I new it she had slipped her hand in and was pulling my shaft out through my shorts leg. She spit in her hand and begin to give me the most intense hand job I had ever had but I still remember the Japanese tour bus who drove along side us coming down the Ala Wai canal they obviously had a great shot of what was going on and it only intensified my enjoyment and later my eruption into her waiting hand!

I must add though it can be dangerous so if you cant chew gum and walk at the same time it may not be for you.

Attachments

cockneedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
too many times to count, helps kill the time on a long drive. more than once i have been caught and cheered on by a passing van or truck.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i unfortunately know someone who got into a car accident because the other driver was being "serviced" by his girlfriend. So i do not and will not be j/o in the car while driving :( sorry to ruin the party

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do quite often. I used to jerk while driving to work. It's usually dark as I have to be at work early so no one could really see. The problem is when I get to those well lit streets that shine very brightly in my car and someone in an SUV or truck pulls up. I try to cover up but sometimes it's pointless as they would have already gotten a good glimpse.

Once I jerked during the day. I was riding along and had come to a stoplight. A guy at the bus stop looked dumbfounded when he looked in my car and saw me with cock in hand. The light turned green and drove off.

I've only shot once while driving. I usually edge while driving. Shooting makes too much of a mess that i have to clean up later so i try not to shoot.

Once after leaving a party i was feeling pretty randy so i pulled my pants down as i always did and began a slow stroke. But then i really got into it so at the next stopping point i took my pants off completely and threw them in the back seat. I stroked until i got home and when i did - i simply pulled up to the driveway, got out (with a throbbing erection and dripping precum) of the car, walked to the door (still stroking my cock) and walked in the house to finish stroking. The fear of getting caught got me going so i went back outside and stood and stroked my cock. It wasn't long before i shot a nice load right outside my doorway. My neighbor came by later and was looking down at the wet spots all over my driveway. I didn't have the courage to tell her she's stepping in my cum. ah, fun times.

simba

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i unfortunately know someone who got into a car accident because the other driver was being "serviced" by his girlfriend. So i do not and will not be j/o in the car while driving :( sorry to ruin the party
I knew a guy who died in his sleep... stil I sleep well, and don't plan giving it up, lol...
Now, seriously, there is a certain risk involved, but its not so dangerous, if you can control yourself, of course ;)

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont know if I have ever met a guy who has not done so. It is a great way to kill time on those long ass lame drives, with no one around. Cumming really doesnt help speed things up. You normally have to stop to clean up or at the very least clean up when you get where you are going; or I hope your cleaning it up because thats just um gross if not.