jerk off driving?

kontolbejat

Experimental Member
Media
I live in Los Angeles area and I sometimes jerk off on I-10 inside my truck. A few times some ladies in SUV or pick up truck saw me wanking. Most of them were stunned with my action.

D

deleted298367

I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I got my first BJ while driving today :D:D

I've never even jacked while driving before, so I think I sorta skipped a few steps.... lol

I bought him a chocolate milkshake in return [and to get the taste out of his mouth; he took it all to avoid a mess. ♥ He's so kind, lol].

Reactions: openfly

BJ89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have jerked off a few times while driving usually they would be on my way home from the showers after I played tennis or something or swam up at my college I would shower and usually a friend of mine would shower with me who had an amazing body and the most perfect (huge flacid) uncut cock i have ever seen :) and i would be sooo horny after showering that on my way home I would um relieve my urges ;)

i think we should car pool ;)

BJ89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
only danger with driving while masturbating is having me jumping in your window hehe

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Ive done it many many times... I even had the ex play with me and give me a bj from Joplin, MO to Tulsa, OK...

She was all willing... and for every trucker we flashed lol. It was very thrilling experience

bdvoyeur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One time driving to my home in LA after spending the weekend in Las Vegas with little sleep, I did it to keep myself awake on the 300 mile trip.
It worked great and I found myself getting hornier and harder as time went by, thinking of all the hot ladies I had seen in LV. It got to where I was right on the edge of cumming and kep't myself in that state as the miles rolled by because there was little traffic to worry about at that early morning hour on Sunday. While I would rather have blown my load back in LV, I guess I made the best of it anyway and it did keep me awake util I got home.

jackinjackson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure i've done it! I've had a pistol shown to me, a cup of coffee thrown out onto my windshield, lots of truckers just slow down so i'll go on, but, i did have one that drove beside me and watched me,and honk his horn as i was shooting!! it makes me shoot so hard to be watched! I've had one drop his pants and raise up and show me his raging boner ,but he wouldnt pull over. Ive had one (looked like Patrick Duffy) pull off the exit and i got in his truck and we blew each other, that was a hot time! And about 6 months ago, i had one pull over on the roadside, come up to my truck and get in, and he gave me the best head i'd had in quite some time. Most truckers are just regular family men that are just as bored outta their minds like we are on those long rides home. I think many straight ones watch, just for entertainment.