Jerk off fantasy, Cape Town, South Africa

makehersticky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a down to earth str8 guy who recently on the spur of the moment turned a hidden fantasy into reality. And oh, it was such a turn on.
For a very long time I have always wondered what it would be like to mutually masturbate with a guy... and so I placed an ad on a local online classified page and a had a few replies. Suddenly, I had arranged to meet a total stranger at a designated secluded spot outside town where we jerked off together. At first it felt awkward but after a short time I found myself drawn to his hard erect cut cock and I was wanking him frantically. I am cut and I had never seen a cut cock in my life never mind hold one tightly in my hand. Even though his cock was smaller than mine and less thick it was a mind blowing experience to feel another guys cock. For a moment I wanted to bend down and engulf him in my mouth, but something stopped me. Shortly after that I felt him erupt and felt a big load of his warm cum engulf my hand as I masturbated him. We immediately pulled up our pants, greeted and both left. It was an amazing feeling and eperience. Simple no strings attached. I would recommend any guy to try it at least once. I've only done this that one time but now I find mtself wondering what it must be like to jerk off a well hung guy and I may be hooked? I wonder if anyone else has tried this or is interested; is so please comment or PM me. PS: I'm not gay and have a girlfriend, but its always been a fantasy of mine to try it. Now I have and in all honesty its awesome