Jerk Off In Public Toilet

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you found anyone working in the toilet?
Yes. Many times. Very common at truckstops you’ll hear the guy next to you jerking off. I’d say once a month at least I’ve heard it

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only time I remember was solo. I was at a camp site, exceptionally horny, couldn't sleep and didn't want to j/o with the particular company I had in my tent to I went to the nearby toilet block to run one out. I thought I'd cum into the toilet bowl but that went wrong and it went all over the cistern, wall and floor.

It isn't something I do regularly and if I had not be so horny I would not have. I generally prefer to be relaxed in bed as toilet seem very unsexy places.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand that some guys find restroom sex very erotic and like the randomness of finding a partner or just enjoy jerking in a stall or at the urinal, but it just isn’t for me. I loathe public restrooms and their germ infested places to touch or sit. I really just want to get my business done and get the hell out of there! I didn’t mention the smell, urine covered floors filthy toilets and urinals. Different strokes for different foks.