Jerk off: Shower vs. bed

arkyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Survey to all you guys out there: when you've only got say 5 or 10 minutes for a jerk off, do you jerk off more lying in bed or doing it in the shower? The bed provides comfort, the shower provides the water/soap. This is assuming you're at your own home and not out somewhere. Also, do many do it in a stall at work for a break?

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
Since I'm cut, I like to use a lot of lube to prevent drying out my cock and avoid chaffing. Therefore, I tend to JO in the bedroom. Silicone lube in the shower can be a bit slippery under foot and other lubes wash away too quickly.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I prefer to dry-jerk; in bed

Survey to all you guys out there: when you've only got say 5 or 10 minutes for a jerk off, do you jerk off more lying in bed or doing it in the shower? The bed provides comfort, the shower provides the water/soap. This is assuming you're at your own home and not out somewhere. Also, do many do it in a stall at work for a break?

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the bed better...my cock is so sensitive after I shoot that the water sorta hurts, and your cum gets really sticky when it mixes with water, makin even more of a mess.

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer to jack off in bed and mainly dry jerk, sometimes i use lube. Jacking in the shower is good but you need to think of the water you are wasting just for the sake of cumming. So if i do jack in the shower itis usually a quick one with lots of body wash,shampoo and conditioner.

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what difference does it make, wet, dry, in bed or shower, it all good fun. as for the last question, jerking at work in the dunny is also great

jb_lax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
of course everyone does it in bed which is great -but i love it in the shower. you're soaping urself up and rubbing your cock, one thing just leads to another... i think i might go and take a shower...

kevin8307

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty much the same way...I can get hard in the shower, but it's not a full hardon, and it takes me forever to cum...i prefer the bed.

I have difficulty getting aroused in the shower, and I find it virtually impossible to reach orgasm. So I jack-off in bed.

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I jack off totally naked in bed right before I get ready for sleep,makes me sleep better,sometimes I awaken horny,get naked and take my time,waking up early enough to enjoy my hardon,and just let the cum stay there awhile and then shower .