Jerk off: Shower vs. bed

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
I much prefer to jerk off in bed than in the shower. It's much more enjoyable when my legs and whole body are relaxed and I can focus all of my attention on the waves of pleasure coming from my cock. Even if I was in a hurry, I'd want to do it in bed.

Josh

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done both extensively and have to vote for the bed. I'm cut and love using baby powder instead of wet lube. My new thing is that I want to orgasm with my left hand. I love getting off!

S

SirConcis

Bed here. I have a better view of my cock, and also, I am in a position where it stands "out" more than when standing or bending down some. I also find that j/o while requires more energy and it is more difficult to dream about erotic stuff in my head while wathcing my cock.

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Give me a shower with hot water and a movable shower head with a variety of spray nozzles, a nice bar of soapy soap and I'm the cleanest boy in town with the biggest smile on my face. Nothing like a long slow soapy stroke to start the day off right.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm more of a bed guy, but if I had such a short time I'd go for the shower because for some reason I reach orgasm waaaay faster in there... I think it has something to do with the odd way I wank in the shower which creates a lot of friction on my arm so I can basically only manage 5-10 minutes!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being horny 24/7, wherever, whenever.

Bed - check
Shower - check
Dry jerk - check
Shower massager - check
Solo - check
With Boyfriend - check
Stall at work -check

Yep, made my list checked it twice....gee, both naughty and nice!

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I'm in a hurry, or even if I'm not, I prefer to jack off in bed or in a chair or just about anyplace besides the shower. I can easily get a hard-on in the shower, but it seems to take me forever to cum in there for some reason.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't matter much to me. I really like shower sex with a partner or alone. If I'm alone I'll fantasize about having someone in there with me and getting sucked off or pounding whatever hole they wish. The big shower in my apartment has a mirrored wall in it. It's a turn-on to watch.

D

deleted20132

In bed/lying down, always. In the shower, only if very very very horny.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the shower makes cleanup easy, but does take longer, prefer bed, or chair where you don't have to concentrate on keeping your legs from going when I come.