Jerk off: Shower vs. bed

eastie3

1st Like
Media
Doesnt matter to me. Bed or shower. Most of the time its in the bed. I use soap/shampoo in the shower and lather the pipe up and stroke it off that way. The soap and lather helps. But sometimes takes longer. Cleanup is so much easier in the shower. I have to wash my hair anyway. :)

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, not the shower - I just want to get washed. Bed - yes, and preferably with a mirror so I can watch myself. AND, I've a great liking for train toilets on a long train journey. Many of the best European trains have beautiful toilets with huge floor to ceiling mirrors, so I can really enjoy myself!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I crank one off almost everytime I'm showering- naked, soaping up, just automatically calls for a wank.....

aussiebum20

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
mainly a bed jacker,at night, but for my morning cum I like the shower. Have to sit in the bottom of theshpwer though, its hard to cum standing for me. Like to use lube when in bed, dry and quick in the shower.

picoal

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never jo in the shower. Always in bed... and I don't need lube because I have so much prejizz. mmmm.. maybe I'll post a question about pre jizzing if it hasn't been done... sometimes i get so much i have been asked if I had already cum!!!

D

deleted20132

Bed for me too.
Tho, in some situations, i do it in the bathroom sink, so near the shower :)

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^
Also it's easy enough to wipe up with a hand towel, squeeze up the urethra via the corpus spongiosum, and wipe the remaining cum.

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gotta be in bed. I also can't jerk it standing up. I tried it in the shower a couple times and it was WAY to much effort to be enjoyable :(.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's the shower, am I the only one who has trouble jerking off by myself on the bed? Shower is faster for me.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to have three jerk off times

In bed - first thing in the morning - dry jerk

At the office - in office toilets - with poppers to snit and spit to lube up my cock

In the evening after the gym - on the bed with lube

I love to tease my sensitive pink cockhead and produce a nice healthy squirt of cum! :biggrin1: